fbpx

Male Dragon Amethyst -In store now!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Male Dragon Amethyst -In store now!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Oh god I so want this guy but I need to be sensible. Pay off Mastercard. Pay rent. Pay tuition. NO MORE PRETTIES!!! *keeps chanting to self* πŸ™„

Nicole
    Participant

I like the shades of pink and such on the chest, but i’m not sure I like the pink on the horns being right next to the blue of the dorsal scales. If Mrs. Melody makes a scratcher though I will snap one up πŸ˜€

Kujacker
      Participant

I’m dying knowing that I cannot buy him (or should not allow myself to…). Purple is my love color (purple and black) and here, all these purples are coming out while my job has given me zero hours for the last three weeks, and I probably will never get hours again.
        Why must these come out when I have no free money to spend? πŸ™ And I know more will be coming out soon. Sigh.

Oh, I got one!!! I didn’t think I would because I didn’t see the announcement until I saw this thread and hadn’t checked in all day, so I thought I had missed them again, and I didn’t!! I’m soooo glad!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜† :yes:

Kujacker
        Participant

Flunk it. I got one. I know not to miss them first time since they don’t come back sometimes. Good thing I never use my credit card… so I can have it for times like this.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I missed them!!!!! Not that I have much to blow but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO all the same! πŸ˜₯

If someone gets him and decides they don’t like him let me know! PLEASE! *begs*

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Maria
            Participant

The color is itself is quite lovely, I think, especially with the blue crest. But the combinations of “purple” and “dragon” is to me too… clichΓ© and frivolous, somehow.
              *don’t yell at me, purple lovers…*

Kujacker
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

The color is itself is quite lovely, I think, especially with the blue crest. But the combinations of “purple” and “dragon” is to me too… clichΓ© and frivolous, somehow.
                *don’t yell at me, purple lovers…*

Not sure how purple dragons are a cliche? Green, red and black dragons are all cliches. I can honestly say I’ve never seen a purple dragon in the media or whatever. It’s always the above. Always.
                In the same respect, I could say making a red, green or black dragon is frivolous because they are everywhere and the “stereotype” of dragons. However, black gold was my only windstone dragon color love… now these purples join the ranks.
                πŸ™‚

Melody
                Keymaster

NicoleH wrote:

I like the shades of pink and such on the chest, but i’m not sure I like the pink on the horns being right next to the blue of the dorsal scales. If Mrs. Melody makes a scratcher though I will snap one up πŸ˜€

The pic makes it look pink. There is actually no pink on these.

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

I like the blue ridge line, but I had to bow out this time around. I do hope there will be more though. Maybe after I haven’t gone hog wide on ebay? πŸ˜†

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Nicole
                    Participant

What do you call the color on the chest then? Like an orangy purple? Lol whatever it is I like it! πŸ˜€

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

I got my fledgie today and if the color is the same it’s a purple fading to gold color. It does look pink in certain lights but there really isn’t any pink on him. πŸ˜• πŸ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Katherine
                        Participant

Yay!! My hubby surprised me today and said that he got the Amethyst male dragon for me!! Whoo Hoo!! My hubby has a dragon, but this will be my first dragon! I feel so guilty though, but I am thrilled!!!

Karasgolddragon
                          Participant

grumble grumble grumble! First the fledgie and now the male. I really shouldn’t be spending any money on these, but I have been squirreling away a little money every week to finance my readdiction.

beth

πŸ™ :shrug: :shout: πŸ˜₯ πŸ™„ 😑

Amanda
                            Participant

Oh this is awful, I want him so badly-I absolutely love his coloring…but I have to put all my extra money towards credit cards. So sad knowing that I’ll probably never get a chance at this coloring πŸ™„

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.