fbpx

Male Dragon Amethyst -In store now!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Male Dragon Amethyst -In store now!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Hope no one has already posted sorry if i reposted a topic >.< thought I would give the heads up asap πŸ™‚

Tinks
    Participant

squeek* squeek* Yay i got one!

only 17 left! Not sure how many it started with.

bayoudragon
      Participant

I couldn’t help myself! I just couldn’t help it… impulse buy. :spank:

Skigod377
        Participant

I know if I pass im gonna regret it, but pass I must. I hate being sensible. πŸ™

Sbianchi
          Participant

I know I’m gonna regret it but I want to get the Oriental first! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
            Participant

sbianchi wrote:

I know I’m gonna regret it but I want to get the Oriental first! πŸ˜€

I do too! Do we know when the orientals are coming out?

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

It’s weird – I’m not dying for one of this guy. I REALLY want an orienal dragon in that color. I will probably reget it, but I think I will have to pass. Besides, I can’t afford both πŸ™

I too am waiting to whine to the Husband for money for the Oriental. The Male is nice but seems a bit too pink for my personal tastes ^^;

We need Orientals baaaaack! πŸ™„ squeek*

www.nakaseart.com

Tyrrlin
                Participant

For once, I’m seriously tempted to actually buy a dragon. He’s pretty.

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Dragonlairqueen
                  Participant

I almost jumped on the fledgie, but kept hesitating, and then didn’t get one. There was something I couldn’t put my finger on that held me back, although I really love the coloring. Then, seeing the father’s coloring, it really struck me: that cobalt blue is what ruins it for me. I went back in to look at the fledgie again, and he has it, too, but it doesn’t stand out as much. It’s really obvious on daddy. Without that, I would have snapped him up!

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

I’m not too fond of all the pink and purple on the amethysts either. I would have preferred it to be a little more monotone. Plus I’m not a big fan of the orange eyes with the purple. That just means more for everyone else

Katherine
                      Participant

I LOVE the Amethyst color! I will collect these dragons, and it will be the only dragon color I will ever get! πŸ™‚
                        I wil have to wait on these however, and it kills me! >:(

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’m not too fond of all the pink and purple on the amethysts either. I would have preferred it to be a little more monotone. Plus I’m not a big fan of the orange eyes with the purple. That just means more for everyone else

I agree. I like my curlie, but the more I look at the Amethyst coloring the more it bugs me :nea: . The orientals look beautiful in this color but I would have perfered a white (or gold) to a purple gradiant. The color looks kinda flat to me. Plus, orange eyes just don’t do it for me on this color scheme.This is VERY odd for me not to like something purple. I guess I had certain expectations. I still really want the fledge, they seem to wear the color well, and I am anxious to see how the coiled moms wear Amethyst.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.