fbpx

Looking for a Castle of the Hawks…FOUND!!! w00tness!!!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Looking for a Castle of the Hawks…FOUND!!! w00tness!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

The Merry Ghost castle is just THE BEST EVER!!!

I have that one, and its really neat. It reminds me of the Camelot castle in “First Knight”. The detail on it is incredible. Just remember though, these castles are pretty small. At first, before I bought it, I wasn’t sure if I would like that or not. Then I saw a couple of castles at Melody’s that were in a china hutch and decided they were well worth it. It’s actually good that they are not too big because it leaves you more room for other Windstones!

*BUMP*

Still looking…Did anyone ever find Gary? 😯

Skigod377
      Participant

I did ask Windstone and they dont have any. I have looked all over on line and nothing!! Sorry πŸ™

Jodi
        Participant

I haven’t had any luck finding the castle either. I don’t know how to find Gary. Melody’s out of town, so she won’t answer.

That’s alright. Thanks for looking! I jsut figured with all the new members… πŸ˜‰

I found my Castle of the Hawks!!! 😯 Oh the pics are gorgeous!!! w00h00!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Maria
          Participant

Congratulations! Where’d you find it, and for how much?

$199.99 is how much…Ah, but it’s a secret where I got it… πŸ˜‰ After 3 years of looking for it, I would have flown to Germany to get it! (well maybe not going that far, but I’d have thought about it real hard!!! πŸ˜† )
            Actually to be technical, I have gotten 3 peices from Germany…My Maiasaur, and then the Green Fledgie Ski was sweet enough to sell to me (I am so glad hers is fixed, what a wonderful job fixing it!) and the russet cowpie I got from her too. Long travels for such little guys! πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

$200 isn’t too bad for a retired piece. Now you have all the castles, right?

Yep! But, my Merry Ghost took a turn for the worst…The very top pinnacle got broken off( thank god I still have the main chunks of it), but no one will claim responsibility for it. But I think I might be able to fix it, and if it gets too be too much for me, I will send it to Dr. Whippet if it’s doable… πŸ˜‰

Maria
              Participant

Ow. Hopefully you can fix it – otherwise, like you said, whippet can fix anything.

Skigod377
                Participant

Yaya!!! Congrats! I am looking for one… so if anyone manages to find one, send it my way πŸ˜€

Did you finally get all the others Ski? I saw you bidding on them on Ebay. I was gonna try for the Ghosts, but there are very FEW things I would stepon other people’s toes for on Ebay. 😈
                  I would have had to have not owned one and not recognized the name of the bidder in order to have gone for Ghosts. Which someone said in another post that their box said Phantome instead of Ghost…So does mine, and I actually think maybe it was the actual name of the peice, but that people recognize “ghost” more than “phantome”, but I could be wrong. πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
                  Participant

I have two of the others. I want them all, but I figure if I start looking for castle of the hawks now, I may get it by next year. πŸ˜›

LOL Good luck Ski! I hope you find yours in a year…You’ll have to keep me updated in your search, I’d like to see you get it in less than 3 years! 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.