fbpx

Looking for a Castle of the Hawks…FOUND!!! w00tness!!!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Looking for a Castle of the Hawks…FOUND!!! w00tness!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author

I’ve been looking for Castle of the Hawks for some time now…It is one of the two castles I don’t have yet, and I am missing it to complete the series (infact I just got my logostone…it only took a month! πŸ˜› ).
    If anyone has any leads to where I can get one, or if you have one you’d like to sell, could you PM me and let me know? πŸ™‚
    I am VERY interested in this peice!! 😯

Thanks a bunch!(in advance, IF someone can find one)

*EDIT* Also I think everyone should have atleast one logostone…It announces what they are to the fools we have to explain them to! Tee Hee πŸ˜†

laphon1
    Participant

Windstone Collector wrote:

Quote:

I’ve been looking for Castle of the Hawks for some time now…It is one of the two castles I don’t have yet,

What is the other castle you are looking for? Depending on what you are willing to pay, I know that Astral Castle still has them. All except for Hawks, of course.

I have Mariner’s Watchtower, Merry Ghost (broken, damned if I know how when it wasn’t opened prior to me opening it)and Alchemist’s Tower. I figure I can wait a couple mos for Weinburg since it doesn’t seem to be flying off the shelf…Hawks must have been the only castle that flew off the shelves…Wish they would find one on the shelves of the factory and give me a jingle, but like that will happen. I suppose I would give up to $200 for a mint Hawks, while I wouldn’t pay much over current retail for Weinburg. Oh, and the way I see it, mint is perfect condition, with or without box. πŸ˜€

But, I do have to admit, that Gary’s castles are the only Windstones I have collected besides Melody’s. I would like to have the entire set someday…Sorry Maya. 😳

Jodi
      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I suppose I would give up to $200 for a mint Hawks, while I wouldn’t pay much over current retail for Weinburg. Oh, and the way I see it, mint is perfect condition, with or without box. πŸ˜€

If you don’t have any luck getting a Weinburg let me know, and I’ll order one for you (if you want). I’ll even do the layaway thing if you want me to. πŸ™‚

Ohhhh hey…I like layaway…I’ll have to PM you…like…NOW!!! πŸ˜†

Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I suppose I would give up to $200 for a mint Hawks, while I wouldn’t pay much over current retail for Weinburg. Oh, and the way I see it, mint is perfect condition, with or without box. πŸ˜€

If you don’t have any luck getting a Weinburg let me know, and I’ll order one for you (if you want). I’ll even do the layaway thing if you want me to. πŸ™‚

Can you order a Mariner’s Watchtower? That is the only other castle I need. I’m only collecting 2. The Castle of the Merry Ghost (the box was labeled as the Phatom castle) and the Mariner’s Watchtower.

Besides those collectors who are looking for the enitre set, why does everyone like Hawk’s Castle??? Except for the nice green roofs I didn’t think it was very special. Could someone please enlighten me?
          πŸ˜•

Merry Ghost’s was marked Castle Phantome. Mine was too. I saw then astral castle and grandio last, I don’t know if they still have them tho. πŸ˜€

As far as Hawks, I like the roof being green simply cuz its my favorite color. πŸ˜€ But if you look the detail on Hawks is stunning, it is the only one with cliffs and shrubs on them. I wish someone would give up theirs…but its a wish in one hand…you know the rest. I jsut have that feeling. I knew a lasy who had one. She put it up on ebay, on the day it ended my ex was supposed to watch it and snipe it for me, he didn’t, he forgot all about it. Really made me mad, and we fought about it for days. πŸ‘Ώ

Maria
          Participant

One of the reasons why he’s an ex, WSC?

Jodi
            Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Can you order a Mariner’s Watchtower? That is the only other castle I need. I’m only collecting 2. The Castle of the Merry Ghost (the box was labeled as the Phatom castle) and the Mariner’s Watchtower.

I can order a Mariner’s Watchtower. It would be $96.

Let me know. I’m about to put in an order.

Participant

emerald212 wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I can order a Mariner’s Watchtower. It would be $96.

Let me know. I’m about to put in an order.

Thanks! I sent you a PM.

Participant

Merry Ghost’s was marked Castle Phantome. Mine was too. I saw then astral castle and grandio last, I don’t know if they still have them tho. πŸ˜€

As far as Hawks, I like the roof being green simply cuz its my favorite color. πŸ˜€ But if you look the detail on Hawks is stunning, it is the only one with cliffs and shrubs on them. I wish someone would give up theirs…but its a wish in one hand…you know the rest. I jsut have that feeling. I knew a lasy who had one. She put it up on ebay, on the day it ended my ex was supposed to watch it and snipe it for me, he didn’t, he forgot all about it. Really made me mad, and we fought about it for days. πŸ‘Ώ

Oh really??!! I didn’t realize it had all that detail. I haven’t seen a really good, up-close pic of it. Thanks for letting me know. If I see one I’ll let you know.

Could be GB! πŸ˜†
                  TY Silver. πŸ˜€ I have a print out of a nice picture in my Windstone book…It took me a while to find it, but I think Astral Castle has a big one of all the castles.
                  I am jsut the local castle nut I guess!!! 😳

Maria
                  Participant

You’ve got to find a way to show us that book, WSC. I get curiouser and curiouser about how it looks! πŸ™‚ You must have put a lot of work into it.

Its been a running work for about 5 years now…Its in a 3 ring binder, but its a 3″ binder too…So, you get the picture? LOL
                    I am always ont he look out of a collector’s book for Windstones, never have found one, so I just made my own! 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.