fbpx

Logo change?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Logo change?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Yeah, sometimes the smaller peices get tipsy trying to get the tag out of the way. I don’t mind mine displayed, but the knot in the end makes it hard to miss sometimes. I won’t take them off, but I wouldn’t miss them either. 8)

lamortefille
    Participant

I could do without the tags, too.

Starbreeze
      Participant

πŸ˜† Did you see Melody’s comment in the baby Kirin auction on ebay? She says it comes with “one of those annoying hang tags”!!! πŸ˜†

lamortefille
        Participant

starbreeze wrote:

πŸ˜† Did you see Melody’s comment in the baby Kirin auction on ebay? She says it comes with “one of those annoying hang tags”!!! πŸ˜†

Yup, I saw it! She must think we’re a pain in the tailfeathers. πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
          Participant

I love her sense of humor though!! πŸ˜†

The thing with hang tags to me, is easy to solve. I understand why some dont want them but for those that do, I say continue to have hang tags. For those that do not want them, they can simply snip them off. Seems easy enough a solution to me, no?

Starbreeze
            Participant

I hate to snip them off when they originally came with the sculpt. If I should in some insane moment want to sell some of my Windstones, the removal of the hang tag may or may not affects it’s value. I don’t think we’ve figured out if it does or not. πŸ˜•

Pegasi1978
              Participant

It’s not something I’ve bothered tracking because many ebayers don’t mention them, plus there are some sculpts that came without them and later with them.

Starbreeze
                Participant

Yeah, I have some that were produced during the transition from no hang tag to hang tag. πŸ™‚

Yes but ….

Wasn’t the idea behind hang-tags, why they started to include them in the first place, was so that retailers had a place to put the sticker with the price on it?

Instead of placing that gaudy sticker somewhere on the sculpture, they could place it on the hang-tag.

Food for thought.

Bob

I personally do not like the tags. I have way too many things in my life to worry about then makingf sure I do not crush a hang tag. If I do not EVER move again I should be OK since my Windstones are now behing glass or still in their boxes but I worry about them just showing them to friends

lamortefille
                    Participant

I can’t bring myself to snip them off. πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

Jodi
                      Participant

lamortefille wrote:

I can’t bring myself to snip them off. πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

Me neither. πŸ˜†

Kujacker
                        Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

The thing with hang tags to me, is easy to solve. I understand why some dont want them but for those that do, I say continue to have hang tags. For those that do not want them, they can simply snip them off. Seems easy enough a solution to me, no?

I agree. Those who don’t want the hang tags can easily remove them.
                          It seems like I’m the only one who doesn’t mind the hang tags, even on the smaller pieces. In fact, I kind of like them.

Leigha
                          Participant

I like the hang tags. I just sit the dragon on top of it. It doesn’t effect the value of a piece for me, so if some people don’t like them, they can just clip them off and save them in the box somewhere (since most of us have at least a small bunch of original boxes we could store them in)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.