fbpx

Leopard Male Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Leopard Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

The store batch will be called Ocelot griffins. They aren’t quite leopards, but still have markings and spots.

Hannah
      Participant

*SQUEE*!! Thank you Melody!! πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Erika
        Participant

The store batch will be called Ocelot griffins. They aren’t quite leopards, but still have markings and spots.

Yay! I’m sure they’ll be awesome!

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

I am in LOVE with this idea. So yes please! One for me! Male griffs in Ocelot would be EPIC since I have the Ocelot GBB πŸ™‚ <3 Thank You Melody for being so awesome!! We love you!

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Yay! So excited. I had to pass on all of the GBs and a ton of other cool stuff that came out in the store due to low funds, but I reall, really, REALLY hope I can be around for one of these guys. It will make having to miss all of the the other guys worth it.

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Yay! So excited. I had to pass on all of the GBs and a ton of other cool stuff that came out in the store due to low funds, but I reall, really, REALLY hope I can be around for one of these guys. It will make having to miss all of the the other guys worth it.

I’ve readjusted spending ideas for this XD lol.. I had a plan.. that plan is on pause, lol!

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

I’ve readjusted spending ideas for this XD lol.. I had a plan.. that plan is on pause, lol!

Yeah, I know what you mean. But now I’m going to stress that I’ll miss them now. I’m going on vacation in about a week and I won’t have internet access! Oh man…first world problems LOL!

windstonefan
                  Participant

Praise be ! Thank you Melody! Yes I will find the bucks for them. Griffins Leopard Male Yes! Mothers? I know— don’t push it Evelyn!

windstonefan

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

Yeah, I know what you mean. But now I’m going to stress that I’ll miss them now. I’m going on vacation in about a week and I won’t have internet access! Oh man…first world problems LOL!

Need someone to catch for ya?? πŸ™‚ I’m busy the weekend of the 23rd n will have catchers ready then, but if I’m around I’ll catch for ya πŸ™‚

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

Thanks KaytanaPhoenix, but the week of the 23rd is the week I’ll be gone to lol. But thanks for the offer :)! I’ll just try to nab one myself (am only if I can convince my husband I “need” one, that is). If I miss these it wasn’t meant to be ;).

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

(**(^%$*()*#!!!! OMG MELODY YOU ROCK! *HUGS*!!!!

I am imagining them to be kind of orangey with teal eyes…I love the teal eyes, so anything that has them, I’m down for. I sold off all of my griffin mamma and babies, but would love to have a set in Ocelot. OMG *SQEEE

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

question, are they close to being done or still lots more to do? just wondering so I know how I need to budget……also will it be whole family or just the male? *is very excited for these*

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

question, are they close to being done or still lots more to do? just wondering so I know how I need to budget……also will it be whole family or just the male? *is very excited for these*

I want to know to, please πŸ™‚

moonbeam
                              Participant

Oh, that sounds so pretty! How many are you planning to do of these? Can we see a pic of them soon?

Cassandra
                                Participant

Yayy I’m soo excited!
                                  Thank you so much Melody! πŸ˜€
                                  I so hope I will be able to get one of these as I was the first person to squeak for them lol =P

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.