fbpx

Leopard Male Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Leopard Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Cassandra
    Participant

I want to squeak for more leopard male griffins!!!
      I know they must be so very hard to paint, so maybe they could be made as a limited production? And just to keep the ebay one special maybe they should be painted a little differently? I think they would be very popular with their amazing coloring. I would most certainly buy one if they were made. I love anything with spots but never can afford the ebay pieces ๐Ÿ™
      I really hope you can make some of these melody? Please please?

~Cassandra~

windstonefan
      Participant

YUP I’D BUY THEM TOO. squeek squeek squeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

windstonefan

fatalbeauty
        Participant

some of the spots would be possible, the small flap cats had a similar simpler pattern…..I would love to see this in the store…..

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
          Keymaster

I want to squeak for more leopard male griffins!!!
            I know they must be so very hard to paint, so maybe they could be made as a limited production? And just to keep the ebay one special maybe they should be painted a little differently? I think they would be very popular with their amazing coloring. I would most certainly buy one if they were made. I love anything with spots but never can afford the ebay pieces ๐Ÿ™
            I really hope you can make some of these melody? Please please?

~Cassandra~

Well I did a batch of bengal poads and small flapcats with sots! I mean SPOTS. I could do leopard griffins.. oy

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Leopard is probably something too complicated for the store to be honest.

I think if we were going to get a limited production run of something like this in the store Cheetah print would be easier since the spots are basically just dots and not ornate patterns…

I’m also just gonna say, that Red Panda Griffins would be EPIC!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I’m sure on smaller sculptures it’s much easier to do for limited production. In a mass scale, on a larger sculpture, that’s another story. Personally I’d rather see Melody getting those PYO Fuu Dogs finished first ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Cassandra
                Participant

Really? ๐Ÿ˜€ (does happy dance)
                  Yay that would be so greatly appreciated if you could.
                  I would be the happiest person ๐Ÿ˜€ And I would forever cherish that griffin.

Cassandra
                  Participant

I donโ€™t expect them to be as complicated as the original ebay piece, nor would I ever expect them to be a regular production as that would be almost impossible.
                    However I have seen some limited production pieces done with spots so hopefully this should not be too hard to do. All it would need is some russets on its behind and some spots on the chest. Nothing too complicated.

I know not everyone will agree with this but I am just making my squeaks heard.
                    But feel free to squeak about other things people ๐Ÿ˜€

siberakh1
                    Participant

I guess I’m more of the mind of, I’d prefer there be more ebay leopard griffins than limited production. The detail on the ebay ones is always higher (the one that just went up was gorgeous *swoon*). I’ve really been digging the really detailed, natural looking griffins lately. Timing may not be working out with my wallet and ebay right now, but I really have been in love with these new griffs. I think the leopard and ornate hawk eagle have been my favorites so far! There haven’t been natural griffins on ebay in a while. I really missed them, even if they are 2 months ahead of my wallet *stupidsummerconventionairlineticketgrumble*!

Hannah
                      Participant

If Melody says they can be done, I’m going to believe Melody ๐Ÿ™‚
                        I’d totally get one of these ๐Ÿ™‚ I tried for the ebay one and failed ><
                        Squeak!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Stephanie
                        Participant

omg, leopard male griffins? I would LOVE to see those for the store! The ebay one was beautiful! <3

Erika
                          Participant

ANY of the natural griffins that have cropped up on e-bay recently would have a fully endorsed squeak from me if they became available in store.

Melody
                            Keymaster

I’m sure on smaller sculptures it’s much easier to do for limited production. In a mass scale, on a larger sculpture, that’s another story. Personally I’d rather see Melody getting those PYO Fuu Dogs finished first ^_^

Smaller pieces are harder!!

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

Smaller pieces are harder!!

I wondered about that…
                                It seems to me cost wise, you guys loose more the smaller guys. You put just as much work into producing them, but really can’t sell them for as much as the larger items.
                                Back on topic, I’d personally would love to see some big cat colored griffins in the store. I’d totally would save up for a whole family.

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

I’d love to see the whole family in big cat colors in the store! squeak!

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.