fbpx

lavender pearl fledgies

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion lavender pearl fledgies

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

We only had 23 of them today. More will be painted when we have bodies to paint, so if you miss them entirely, please press the “notify” button when it appears. If there is no button, it means that there are still some in carts that may drop back into the store if the person changes their mind about buying them. The “in cart time” is now 15 minutes rather than the hour that it used to be.

(They are busy painting other things lavender too! So we have more lavender pearl pretties coming up!)

Spectrals and/or Rising Spectrals?

yolanda
      Participant

We only had 23 of them today. More will be painted when we have bodies to paint, so if you miss them entirely, please press the “notify” button when it appears. If there is no button, it means that there are still some in carts that may drop back into the store if the person changes their mind about buying them. The “in cart time” is now 15 minutes rather than the hour that it used to be.

(They are busy painting other things lavender too! So we have more lavender pearl pretties coming up!)

Just in dragons or will there be other things ??

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Missed the fledgies but got a young oriental–will wait for fledgies to come back in.

LadyFirebird
          Participant

Just curious—any estimation when these cuties will be back in the store? Want one–I really want one–they’re so cute–gotta have one–will go into fledgie withdrawal if I don’t get one–not a pretty scene.

EDIT: Okay, my question just got answered–they’re back in the store now! I did get one so no ugly fledgie withdrawal for me and that’s a good thing.

darjeb
            Participant

They sure went fast maybe next time???????????

UPDATE I GOT ONE FROM THE SECOND BATCH AND AM ANXIOUSLY AWAITING FOR IT TO COME

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.