fbpx

lavender pearl fledgies

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion lavender pearl fledgies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    dragonshoard
    Participant

Figures this would come out the day I absolutely HAVE to leave the house by 4:30 PDT and won’t be home until after 8pm PDT. Is there someone who could please help and nab a lavender fledgie for me?

I will be monitoring posts, PMs, and email until just before 4:30 (forum time) in the hopes that someone can help.

Thanks

Lupuslunae
      Participant

ack, did they really sell out in less than a minute?

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Seems that way, geeze! >_<

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lupuslunae
          Participant

the store showed one in stock at 5:00 sharp, but I hit the add to cart button too slow or IE just hates me, cause I got an out of stock message =(

Azurielle
            Participant

I would keep an eye on the store. sometime more go back in in an hour.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Azurielle
              Participant

I would keep an eye on the store. sometimes more go back in in an hour.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Lupuslunae
                Participant

I’m thinking technical issues, I won’t believe it until Susie posts and says there were only 6 or something like that in the store. There were under 100 people on the site, no way they went THAT quick. And it is fledgies! We all love em, no way they only put a few in the store, they know baby cutie fledgie faces are like crack.

littleironhorse
                  Participant

Yep, on my clock, at :58 they weren’t there and at :59 they were sold out ๐Ÿ™

Fist time I’ve missed and it’s probably the one I’ve wanted most in a long time ๐Ÿ™

littleironhorse
                    Participant

I’m thinking technical issues, I won’t believe it until Susie posts and says there were only 6 or something like that in the store. There were under 100 people on the site, no way they went THAT quick. And it is fledgies! We all love em, no way they only put a few in the store, they know baby cutie fledgie faces are like crack.

That’s what I’m hoping too, but I’m running out of hope ๐Ÿ™

etruscan
                      Participant

I would keep an eye on the store. sometimes more go back in in an hour.

They still say “Out of Stock” instead of “Notify When Back in Stock” so there may be some reappearing from people’s carts. I believe the time-in-a-cart limit is now 15 minutes rather than an hour. Good luck!

littleironhorse
                        Participant

the store showed one in stock at 5:00 sharp, but I hit the add to cart button too slow or IE just hates me, cause I got an out of stock message =(

Same thing just happened to me at 5:15 on the dot.

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

I got one, but the store front was a little wacky or else my computer was trying to trick me. When my page is loading, it shows the “add to cart” button but then it either changes to out of stock or then says the number in stock along with “add to cart”. It didn’t show the number in stock, so I thought my page was loading, but then the store let me put one in my cart. So try clicking add to cart anyway?

littleironhorse
                            Participant

I got an “out of inventory” message. I hope we hear from Susie on whether they’re really sold out or if it’s the store being wacky…

Susie
                              Keymaster

We only had 23 of them today. More will be painted when we have bodies to paint, so if you miss them entirely, please press the “notify” button when it appears. If there is no button, it means that there are still some in carts that may drop back into the store if the person changes their mind about buying them. The “in cart time” is now 15 minutes rather than the hour that it used to be.

(They are busy painting other things lavender too! So we have more lavender pearl pretties coming up!)

littleironhorse
                                Participant

I GOT ONE!

This is a ray of sunshine in an otherwise though time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.