fbpx

LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 511 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

Hello everyone…
      I’m new (so to speak)… and I joined this PYO swap :3
      I’ll post my first PYO later… as soon as I get 5 posts to post pictures! x3

Kujacker wrote:

Hello everyone…

Welcome to the forum KuJacker! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€
      Cant wait to see your PYO’S! πŸ˜€

Kujacker
      Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Hello everyone…

Welcome to the forum KuJacker! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€
        Cant wait to see your PYO’S! πŸ˜€

Hi! πŸ˜€
        I posted my ki-rin. You can see him here http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2450

Skigod377
        Participant

I hope I get someone who does not have too many specifics. It puts the pressure on, and im not that good yet! πŸ˜†

Kujacker
          Participant

Yeah, I just gave the colors I like, nothing specific.
            I don’t mind though, either way :3

Me, well, I gave specifics, but they can be used in different ways…just gave an idea as to what I would like to see. You know I HOPE I get one with ALOT of specifics, makes it MORE of a challenge, more fun and helps our talents grow πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Skigod377
            Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

Me, well, I gave specifics, but they can be used in different ways…just gave an idea as to what I would like to see. You know I HOPE I get one with ALOT of specifics, makes it MORE of a challenge, more fun and helps our talents grow πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

I just want them to like it πŸ˜†

skigod377 wrote:

DragonsCavern wrote:

I really just want them to like it too. I’ll do the best I can. (Nervous chuckle)

dragonmedley
              Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

I really just want them to like it too. I’ll do the best I can. (Nervous chuckle)

You did just fine last time πŸ˜‰ Don’t be nervous!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

siberakh1
                Participant

I gave lots of ideas of things I’m partial to (and the couple of colors I’m not keen on), but I’m pretty open to just about anything. I’ve enjoyed most of the PYOs that everyone has posted in the gallery and on the forum πŸ˜€ It’s fun getting a surprise windstone as a present in the mail! πŸ˜€

skigod377 wrote:

DragonsCavern wrote:

You are right as well, I just want the person to be happy with their choice. πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Hey, the 30th person just signed up! We’re gonna be a huge group. This is SO awesome! πŸ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

WOOHOOO!!!!! I cant WAIT! I am soooo EXCITED!!! πŸ˜€

I only counted 26… πŸ™
                    I missed 4 and went through the thread 2 times? Damn, my math sucks! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
                    I just kinda wanted to know who everyone was that joined the swap…Who signed up and didn’t say anything in a post? πŸ˜‰

YEAH! Who’s NOT speaking UP!?!? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 511 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.