fbpx

LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 511 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

ryliecat wrote:

I really want to do this but I am really broke, and I dont think my hubby would allow me to buy another PYO. πŸ˜₯ I have a PYO griff and a PYO wolf; could I be paired up with a partner who requested one of those?

It shouldn’t be a problem. Some people have a wide variety in their descriptions. Heck, some just want anything! They don’t care what…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

SPark
      Participant

Yeah, I know I just put down “paint me whatever” and I bet the majority of us did the same.

I’m hoping to get somebody who’s okay with a ki-rin. Although I guess I do have a griffin left, but it’s one of the first batch of soft-feather ones, so I’m saving it for something special.

Skigod377
        Participant

Yep. Im one of the paint me whatever people. πŸ™‚

I put that I wanted something specific. But, honestly I’d be happy with anything.

Maria
          Participant

I put down something pretty specific for folks who like directions, and added a “whatever” at the end for those who don’t. πŸ˜†

I was relatively specific, but put down 4 basic colors, but whatever hues of them the person wanted to use. I tried not to be to choosy. Oh, the theme I left up to the person who is painting. πŸ˜† But I did pick a sculpt… 😳
            It really doesn’t matter, I am just glad to be in here. πŸ˜€

frozendragon
            Participant

hmm…well I put my favorite color….but said I’d probably like a Kirin….but I could go with a wolf too…

I’ve got dragons and griffins from people already so one of the others would be cool…

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I was kind of specific, but really I’d be cool with just about anything.

I was really specific too, but I would be happy with anything as well….that leaves it MORE of a surprise! πŸ˜€

**thinks…please dont ask me to paint a KiRin! THEY HATE ME!!! πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜† **

Elena
                Participant

I was specific too, but really, Someone is going to paint a Windstone for ME. That’s like the uber gift!

Kasie
                  Participant

I was specific. I even forgot a few things and had to PM again. But you know, who ever gets me is gonna do what they want anyways. I can’t wait. I mean, we can all pretty much paint a PYO the way we want it but to have someone else do one for you is awesome!

i stated that i shall leave it up to the creator πŸ™‚

Andrea
                    Participant

Oh geesh. I can’t remember what I put… I know I wanted a kirin…
                      I guess it will be a surprise πŸ˜†

Jodi
                      Participant

I was specific on sculpts but not too much on colors. I listed a few and some ideas I liked, but I’m pretty open.

siberakh1
                        Participant

I’m in! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 511 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.