fbpx

LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 511 total)
  • Author

WOOOOTTTT!!!!! I GET TO BE THE FIRST TO POST IT!!!!!!! I GOT MINE IN THE MAIL!!!! 😯 😯 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

ryliecat wrote:

WOOOOTTTT!!!!! I GET TO BE THE FIRST TO POST IT!!!!!!! I GOT MINE IN THE MAIL!!!! 😯 😯 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Well then, post it already! Hurry up! πŸ˜†

Kyrin

Kujacker
    Participant

My PYO is done! I’m just going to wait for daylight to photograph him a bit, and then he’s off πŸ˜€

fauxbird wrote:

oh well i still have not even ordered mine yet 😯 i have to sell off some macaw tail feathers to get up the money to buy at least four sculps.i may buy more then that though never know πŸ˜‰

Did you just sell some maccaw feathers already on ebay??? Cause I just bought some and was wondering if it was you LOL 😯 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜†

ryliecat wrote:

YAY!!!! DID YOU POST ALREADY!!??!!?? I WANNA SEE IT LOL!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Kujacker wrote:

My PYO is done! I’m just going to wait for daylight to photograph him a bit, and then he’s off πŸ˜€

Right on Ku! I am done too, I have to take pics, clear coat, then off mine goes too! I soooo dont want to send him, hes SOOOOO COOL! I cant wait for my partner to show him off πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜† LOL….I am going to HAVE to make one for me now 😯 πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Kujacker
      Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Right on Ku! I am done too, I have to take pics, clear coat, then off mine goes too! I soooo dont want to send him, hes SOOOOO COOL! I cant wait for my partner to show him off πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜† LOL….I am going to HAVE to make one for me now 😯 πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I know, tell me about it! I don’t want to send mine out either- I love how he came out WAY too much πŸ˜†

DragonsCavern wrote:

fauxbird wrote:

oh well i still have not even ordered mine yet 😯 i have to sell off some macaw tail feathers to get up the money to buy at least four sculps.i may buy more then that though never know πŸ˜‰

Did you just sell some maccaw feathers already on ebay??? Cause I just bought some and was wondering if it was you LOL 😯 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜† yes you bought some wing feathers i thought it was someone off here as when i checked your feedback i saw the pink dragon that you sold gee small world πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Got the blank sculpts for my partner today….still brainstorming….not working too well πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

I got the blank a couple of days ago. This one is gonna be hard and I hope they like the colors I am going to use.

Maria
          Participant

ryliecat wrote:

Dang! That was fast! Now I need to go find the picture thread and see if you liked it…

yeah ❗ ordered my pyos monday and they shipped them out that day,got to order them on the new cart system,so i probably wont get them till tues,which is fine because my nephew was over doing electrical work and turned everythig off,well now the light ballast in the bedroom does not work 😑 so wed he said he will grab a new one from work and replace it,so i cant paint anything and now im going through windstone pyo painters withdrawal πŸ‘Ώ

I’ve gotten throught hte base coating and started on the detailing, but I have a far way to go left…This weekend though, I don’t work! Yippee I get to paint!!! πŸ˜†
            I so want to show him, I am so happy that it’s turning out so nice. I haven’t even wanted to open the others up yet, and that is a first for me. But I have another commision to do right after…That one is going to Bermuda!! I am trying to spread Windstones all over the world!!! πŸ˜†
            (I just KNOW, I am gonna have to paint one like my trade…for myself. πŸ™„ ) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Skigod377
            Participant

I am almost done… just finishing touches!!! πŸ˜€

Maria
              Participant

I can’t wait to see all these newly finished PYOs!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 511 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.