fbpx

LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 511 total)
  • Author

Kyrin wrote:

Yeah, once I get mine, it’ll be posted in a matter of minutes. LOL!

Kyrin

DITTO! HAHA! 😆 😯 😆 I CANT WAIT! This is soooo exciting! 😀

Kujacker
    Participant

I’m almost done. Just deciding if I wanna do this or that or what have you before I antique. 😮

Elena
      Participant

Oh man. I see all these PYOs being finished up and feel bad. I know what I want to do, but mine is till in the mail 😕

Maria
        Participant

All the PYOs? 😆 We have 30 some people in on this swap! There aren’t 30 PYOs done yet. Besides, it’s much more fun if they’re spread out. That way each one gets the attention it deserves.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

All the PYOs? 😆 We have 30 some people in on this swap! There aren’t 30 PYOs done yet. Besides, it’s much more fun if they’re spread out. That way each one gets the attention it deserves.

VERY true GB!!! 😉

Mine is still in the mail too, so don’t be feeling bad. I haven’t even seen mine yet, blank or not. I will get them on Wednesday. I might get to the base coats by Friday, then I work the Weekend, so that leaves until Monday to start on the detailing. And I know for FACT that I won’t have mine out to my partner until atleast next week, and that is if it doesn’t give me troubles during the painting process (which they always seem to do if I have a really snazzy idea 🙄 ) So my partner might not have it for a couple more weeks after Wednesday… 🙁
          The worst part for me, is knowing I won’t be using metallics for this one… 😯

I got lucky, and the person that I got had a request, “guide line” of what they wanted, and I didn’t have to think real hard, I just had to really focus on the playing inside the rules 😀 It was more challanging than the others, where I can just do whatever floats my boat, but so FUN. I wanna keep him now… 🙄

I’m hoping to mail him out next week. gotta detail him a bit more, and I won’t have time this week probably since I hav another show this weekend(two horse shows back to back…model horse heaven 😀 )

Anyone else really worry that their person won’t like thiers? I am. I love him…but if they don’t…I just hope they don’t lie about it 😕 Say they love it while they use it for target practice 😯

haha bluepony thats funny. 😯 I am afraid my partner will laugh at mine. I got one of the “better artists” and im afraid they will just REPAINT it and sell it on ebay lol. 8)
          I have to go and paint a custom mural in a little girls bedroom this week and I’m hoping it won’t take forever so I can get working on my PYO.

Jodi
          Participant

I just got my blank PYO so I can start painting it for my swap partner. I will probably wait until after May 12th to start though. I still have some school work to finish and papers to grade for my students before I have extra free time.

ryliecat wrote:

haha bluepony thats funny. 😯 I am afraid my partner will laugh at mine. I got one of the “better artists” and im afraid they will just REPAINT it and sell it on ebay lol. 8)
            I have to go and paint a custom mural in a little girls bedroom this week and I’m hoping it won’t take forever so I can get working on my PYO.

You know, I didn’t even recognize who I got….but I have a small problem with putting posts with the picture, not the same. For example…(so embarassing, I STILl don’t know who i’m talking about) there was one gal that had a pink dragon as her picture, then it changed to a pink scratcher, and I thought “Oh look, another gal who likes pink dragons, wonder if those two have met” 😯 😕

I’m like that in “real” life too. Model horse shows, I remember that horse from the last show, and the face that went with it, but not the NAME ofthe face. awful..

Now I’m curious to go see who i got…..wonder if it will freak me out….. 🙄

dragonmedley
            Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

You know, I didn’t even recognize who I got….but I have a small problem with putting posts with the picture, not the same. For example…(so embarassing, I STILl don’t know who i’m talking about) there was one gal that had a pink dragon as her picture, then it changed to a pink scratcher, and I thought “Oh look, another gal who likes pink dragons, wonder if those two have met” 😯 😕

Quote:

The pink dragon thing is Skigod. I think we can say she trademarked it!

As for your person, I PMd you the profile, so seeing the avatar might help you.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

GAWD this is soooo very exciting! I am ALMOST finished with mine! I hope to have it on its way within a couple of days, I had got set back a couple of days due to some unexpected “crap” that came up LOL. BUT it is turning out sooooo good I DONT want to let it go 😆 😆 The colors they picked fit PERFECTLY with an idea I already had planned 😯 😀 …OHHHH well, I will just have to make one for me now 😯 😆

dragonmedley
              Participant

And I haven’t received my blank one yet! I’m hoping to get it this week…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

oh well i still have not even ordered mine yet 😯 i have to sell off some macaw tail feathers to get up the money to buy at least four sculps.i may buy more then that though never know 😉

Skigod377
                Participant

I am done with the top half of mine and I am really liking it!! Im sooo excited!! 😀 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 511 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.