fbpx

LAST CALL!!! Are you ready for the swap?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps LAST CALL!!! Are you ready for the swap?

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I finally started my swap. Slathered on the base coat yesterday.

Kujacker
      Participant

Since warcraft is updating… then having issues updating UGH, I got a LOT of time today to paint my swap piece πŸ™‚ He’s almost done.

I don’t really like how mine is turning out…. I may have to re-think the whole thing.

Ku, you play WOW?

Kujacker
        Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Ku, you play WOW?

I do now. I started the end of July… I figured if, hey, I can’t get a job (though still trying!!)… playing WoW would be better than refreshing the same 5 websites over and over all day long (plus, I have a friend that has bugged me to hell to play it lol). But I already have a 70… so now it’s like “what’s next?” until the new expansion. I’m pretty much just leveling alts or PvP on my main. Level 70 is boring! Why do people buy level 70 accounts? D:
          Lol. Long reply!

dragonmedley
          Participant

I finally received my blank!

I now need to plot…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jasmine
            Participant

Go the notice that my order is on it’s way. Hope it gets here in time. πŸ˜†

hey if anybody is interested, i have a blank griffin with light blue eyes. i dont know if anyone is still looking for blanks for the swap but i thought i’d let you all know…. pm me if your interested!

Katherine
              Participant

I have a question…for the ship date, do we have to ship only on that day, or can we ship anytime between November 1st and November 10th?

Wouldn’t it be neat if I got the piece in the mail on my birthday: Nov. 15th? πŸ˜† I like that idea!

dragonmedley
                Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

I have a question…for the ship date, do we have to ship only on that day, or can we ship anytime between November 1st and November 10th?

Wouldn’t it be neat if I got the piece in the mail on my birthday: Nov. 15th? πŸ˜† I like that idea!

You ship on the 10th. I’ll be sending the addresses on the 9th.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Katherine
                  Participant

Thanks Dragonmedley!
                    I finished my sculpt last night, and when my hubby saw it, he said “Whoever is getting it is a lucky ducky!” I would have to agree! I like it very much too! πŸ˜€

So whoever my lucky ducky is…I hope you like it!

Mine didn’t turn out *quite* the way I’d envisioned it, but it looks pretty cool nonetheless…. My fiancee wants me to paint another and then give this one to him…. πŸ˜† But he says that about all the ones that I paint (that get given away, of course. No complaints on the ones I do for myself)

Mmloda
                    Participant

πŸ˜€ So my PYO swap Piece is almost done and ready to go.. πŸ˜‰ He will be fully finished by the end of this weekend… πŸ˜€ all I need to do now is sit and wait…I really like the way he turned out… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

*begins to worry* πŸ™
                      So far this is the worst case of painter’s block I have ever had!!! AAAAARGH!!! *Pulls hair out one at a time till bald* 😯

Maria
                      Participant

I can’t work on mine this weekend because we’re going to be in Germany, and I’d rather not go anyway without my motorcycle… Blah.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 448 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.