LAST CALL!!! Are you ready for the swap?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps LAST CALL!!! Are you ready for the swap?

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    Kasie
    Participant

Mines on it’s way! Just a hop, skip, and a jump away!

Megan
      Participant

Shipped! Now to wait for him to show up in the other thread, and for a special box to show up at my door πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Mine goes out tomorrow! I really hope my swapee likes it ’cause I really struggled with this one but think I won in the end 😯 πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Mine went out too. I got to the PO just in the kick of time, turns out my back woods post office closes at 4:30!! πŸ˜•

Melissa
          Participant

Shipped! Whew! πŸ™‚

Grayfire_artz
            Participant

shipped mine!!! wheeeee!!!

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I just remembered that I am going to be out of town this weekend. Man it will suck if mine comes and sits on the porch all weekend long.

siberakh1
                Participant

Mine is shipped – triple boxed even! Totally unplanned! Due to the priority tape I left on the box and for where it has to go, um…. priority would be a wheeee bit steep. The nice guy at the post office was lovely to give me a box he had lying around. Much better than if I mailed out of my village post office! My recipient should get him in a bit He’s got a good distance to travel and should survive any potential drop kicking! 😈

I sent mine out today! Expresspost (Canada Pose equivalent to Priority), so it should arrive soon (if not be the first to arrive – they said tomorrow or the day after at the latest 😯 )!

It went out this morning. So, the person getting it will get it hopefully in 5 business days. But, I forgot to put anything with it so, when it does arrive (I do have a tracking #) I’ll leave a message for that person. But, after I know for sure they got it. 😳 I always forget something…. πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

It went out this morning. So, the person getting it will get it hopefully in 5 business days. But, I forgot to put anything with it so, when it does arrive (I do have a tracking #) I’ll leave a message for that person. But, after I know for sure they got it. 😳 I always forget something…. πŸ˜†

*D’oh* I forgot to include my forum name in mine as well.

Mmloda
                    Participant

Oh I forgot to mention that mine has also been shipped already.. πŸ˜‰ I also forgot to mention my forum name in mine, but I did sign the bottom in my forum name so I guess that should work.
                      πŸ˜€

Marzena

Maria
                      Participant

Mine got shipped yesterday too! (Thank you, little brother.) I think I signed the card with my forum name, but either way, it’ll be only box coming from Switzerland, so I don’t think the recipient will have a hard time figuring out whoit’s from. πŸ˜†

I’m sure they will still be just as excited when they see the box GB! πŸ˜‰ (I picture them ripping it open with claws rather than cutting nicely. πŸ˜† )

Gosh…I hope I wrote my forum name on it somewhere…I think I did. 😯 I am pretty sure it will take longer for the Griff I sent to GB at the same time…But I am ever soooo antsy for mine to get to my swappee. πŸ™„ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i did not put my forum name on mine πŸ˜† but i did sign it and i know they will know who i am,gee i shipped mine monday you guys are slow 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 448 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.