LAST CALL!!! Are you ready for the swap?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps LAST CALL!!! Are you ready for the swap?

Viewing 13 posts - 436 through 448 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I sent mine and included my forum name. I would have done it Monday, but I had to wait for the address. πŸ˜€

I included my forum name in the return address, so hopefully they’ll see that (if they don’t destroy it looking for it). Although I think I’m the only person in the swap from Edmonton, so it shouldn’t be too difficult. πŸ˜€

siberakh1
      Participant

My forum name is on the little ‘letter’ with mine πŸ™‚ In packing, I forgot to put my forum name on the outer boxes though (I was more concerned with packing to get the little guy to his destination safely).

Okay, so I’m slow, but my swap piece will be in the mail tomorrow…yay!

Kyrin

Tyrrlin
        Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

It went out this morning. So, the person getting it will get it hopefully in 5 business days. But, I forgot to put anything with it so, when it does arrive (I do have a tracking #) I’ll leave a message for that person. But, after I know for sure they got it. 😳 I always forget something…. πŸ˜†

Forum name?

Oops.

I do hope I signed with my forum name…I think I did. >.>

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

wolflodge100
          Participant

I signed both my forum and real names. Mine should get there tomorrow, I hope my swapee likes it!

Tara
            Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

I included my forum name in the return address, so hopefully they’ll see that (if they don’t destroy it looking for it). Although I think I’m the only person in the swap from Edmonton, so it shouldn’t be too difficult. πŸ˜€

Nope, you’re not the only one in the swap in Edmonton. I’m in Edmonton too, but my forum name is on the inner box so it should still be easy to tell which is yours.

FlamingDragon wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

Nope, you’re not the only one in the swap in Edmonton. I’m in Edmonton too, but my forum name is on the inner box so it should still be easy to tell which is yours.

You’re from Edmonton… I never noticed! LOL

Which area?

fauxbird wrote:

i did not put my forum name on mine πŸ˜† but i did sign it and i know they will know who i am,gee i shipped mine monday you guys are slow 😯

Not a clue who you are! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† He is BEAUTIFUL!!! Now, I have 3 by you! *claps* πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

I think I got mine. Sadly, it won’t be at the postal outlet until Monday after 1….. πŸ™ I wish they had taken it there this evening…. I want to know what it is. πŸ˜† Now watch, I’ll forget to pick it up.

At least this time I got the notice. Last time I had a parcel in the post office they didn’t give me the notice until the day before sending it back.

Romeodanny wrote:

I think I got mine. Sadly, it won’t be at the postal outlet until Monday after 1….. πŸ™ I wish they had taken it there this evening…. I want to know what it is. πŸ˜† Now watch, I’ll forget to pick it up.

At least this time I got the notice. Last time I had a parcel in the post office they didn’t give me the notice until the day before sending it back.

I’ve had that happen… I’m worried this time, mail is stopped on Mon and Tuesday for me! O.O so I’m wondering if I’ll get it and they’ll *forget* to send me the card….

Tara
              Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

FlamingDragon wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

You’re from Edmonton… I never noticed! LOL

Which area?

I live in Millwoods, but you might run into me at Nait πŸ˜€

Jasmine
                Participant

I got my swap FlamingDragon!! Thanks so much, I luvs him!!

Viewing 13 posts - 436 through 448 (of 448 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.