fbpx

Labradorite Male Griffin #2 SOLD

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Labradorite Male Griffin #2 SOLD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Aww, sorry Jen! I know how it feels ;P

BTW, everything is mint with boxes… oh, except the ruby sun dragon. But he, like everything else, will be well packed.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Tinks
      Participant

Pm’d you πŸ˜€

laphon1
        Participant

PM’d you

*groans* I want all those rainbow pretties, but…. can’t… too many new pretties already…..

I think you’re trying to kill me too… at least you don’t have a rainbow scratcher (is there even a rainbow scratcher? I’ve never seen one)…. I’d probably die from wanting right there and then. πŸ˜‰

Dragon87 wrote:

*groans* I want all those rainbow pretties, but…. can’t… too many new pretties already…..

I think you’re trying to kill me too… at least you don’t have a rainbow scratcher (is there even a rainbow scratcher? I’ve never seen one)…. I’d probably die from wanting right there and then. πŸ˜‰

Actually there are 14 or so in the Windstore store right now. They even have a picture posted for it.

Heather
          Participant

PM’d you.

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

Actually there are 14 or so in the Windstore store right now. They even have a picture posted for it.

LOL! Ok, so I fail (I avoid the store unless I’m buying something… and I don’t want to buy anything at this time…. lol)

WolfenMachine
            Participant

WOW, that Labradorite Griffin is gorgeous! *thinks of how much she’d have to pay per month to pay him off in a timely manner….cries*

Maria
              Participant

So many pretty pieces… Good luck selling, Arlla. The curlies at least should be no problem.

Arlla
                Participant

Thanks for all the luck guys πŸ˜‰ I just regret needing money now when no one else has it to spend! XD

-J R R Tolkien

Tyrrlin
                  Participant

PMed you.

*headdesks repeatedly* :crazy: πŸ˜€

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
                    Participant

I’d like your old green curl. I’ll pay $90+shipping.

Pmed you as well! πŸ˜€

Arlla
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I’d like your old green curl. I’ll pay $90+shipping.

Okay – I’ll update that! πŸ™‚

-J R R Tolkien

Bob

Good Luck
                          I remember how happy you where when I delivered that Rainbow Emperor to you at the old No Ho factory. I hope you get the money you need for whateever you need it for

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.