fbpx

Labradorite Male Griffin #2 SOLD

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Labradorite Male Griffin #2 SOLD

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Sbianchi
    Participant

I’m sorry you have to sell, They are all beautiful!
      PM’d you also.

Arlla
      Participant

Just wanted to remind everyone who’s interested that I’ll be taking offers until midnight on Saturday, April 4th.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

siberakh1
        Participant

Oh, I wish I could put an offer on your Rainbow Lap, but I wasn’t going to get one until next month, or the very end of this one. Blah. Looks like you’re having some very good luck on just about everything else though. ๐Ÿ˜€ Hurray!

Oh, someone’s going to be one happy camper with that Labradorite Griffy!

Arlla
          Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Oh, I wish I could put an offer on your Rainbow Lap, but I wasn’t going to get one until next month, or the very end of this one. Blah. Looks like you’re having some very good luck on just about everything else though. ๐Ÿ˜€ Hurray!

Oh, someone’s going to be one happy camper with that Labradorite Griffy!

Well, if you still want her next month, I’ll probably still have her! I got her in the move rush from the factory – I was supposed to get a silver lap and a rainbow lap, and instead I endded up with two rainbow laps… one of them in a box labeled Silver lap! And now of course the silver laps are gone so I couldn’t correct the mistake. Alas!

-J R R Tolkien

Bodine
            Participant

Stephanie wrote:

I’m sorry you have to sell him – good luck!

If one was interested in purchasing,where would one go to see and purchase? ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

I’m sorry you have to sell him – good luck!

If one was interested in purchasing,where would one go to see and purchase? ๐Ÿ™‚
                You can see what Arlla has for sale on the first page of this thread. If you’re interesting in purchasing anything or making an offer on anything, click on the box under neath her post that says “send PM” and you will send her a private message with your offer. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey Arlla what time zone are you using for the cut off?

Arlla
                Participant

Griffinlover wrote:

Hey Arlla what time zone are you using for the cut off?

Oh hey, that would be useful for you guys to know, huh? >_< I'm on Pacific time.

-J R R Tolkien

Arlla
                  Participant

Thanks very much to everyone who showed interest. ๐Ÿ™‚ Unless I’ve PMed you before now to tell you you’ve been outbid, if you had the high offer on something you’ve won it. I’ll PM everyone about their picks tomorrow evening. Thanks!!

-J R R Tolkien

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Arlla wrote:

I was supposed to get a silver lap ..

Nngg you’re not the only one >_>

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Arlla
                      Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Arlla wrote:

I was supposed to get a silver lap ..

Nngg you’re not the only one >_>

I was wondering! Did a whole bunch of boxes get mislabeled??

-J R R Tolkien

Arlla
                        Participant

Okay, if I haven’t PMed you yet about your having won a piece, you need to PM me! But I think I got everyone…

-J R R Tolkien

Maria
                          Participant

Somebody got the griff? Lucky them!

Adaneth
                            Participant

Congrats to the new owners! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey Arlla! I don’t know if you are getting my pms. Everytime I go to sent history it is not in there. ๐Ÿ˜• Maybe I am doing something wrong hmm…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.