fbpx

Kittens!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Kittens!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author

They are soooo cute! The lighter ones look kind of like my old tabby Tigger.

darjeb
    Participant

They are all adorable and mama is beautiful. You are a great person to keep her

Brandy is sooo pretty! She looks so soft. πŸ˜€
      The shot in the box is the gosh darned cutest thing I have seen in a while! Honestly, that pic looks like it belongs on folders, notebooks, cards, etc. πŸ˜‰

Lokie
      Participant

So adorable!

Maebnus
        Participant

Oh, is Brandy ever pretty. I don’t see too many orange cats, especially that lighter color. I really like it. That’s really great of you to take her in and find homes for the kittens. I’d take one if I could….

Sbianchi
          Participant

They are all so pretty, it looks like each one is a shade darker than the other.
            They got beautiful blue eyes, that is really nice of you to keep the mother, it is
            harder for older one’s to get adopted.

Purplecat
            Participant

Aaaaaw! BABIES! They’re soooo cute! I just wanna cuddle them! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Ginger kitties! They are so, so cute!

tdm

Stephanie
                Participant

Pretty kitties!

Bob

HOW CUTE!!
                    Good for you for keeping the Mama
                    They all have beautiful markings

Jodi
                    Participant

They are all really beautiful. Orange tabby female cats are a little rare, so that’s pretty cool too.

Purplecat
                      Participant

I like the fluffy darker orange one…all the way on the right in the second pic. soooo cute! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                        Participant

The one to the far right of the planter picture was adopted by my sister’s friend. She named him Puma. When she’s sends pictures, I’ll update the album. The other three were delivered to a cat rescue last night and will be placed in a foster home until they are ready to be adopted. She thinks she has a solid lead on a home for two of them already. πŸ˜€

Brandy has been calling and searching for her kittens all morning, poor thing:( I feel bad for her, but it’s for the best. We miss them, too. We’re going to call the vet and see if we can get Brandy taken in sooner. We made the appt. thinking we would have the kittens here another week. I want to get her taken care of asap.

lamortefille wrote:

The one to the far right of the planter picture was adopted by my sister’s friend. She named him Puma. When she’s sends pictures, I’ll update the album. The other three were delivered to a cat rescue last night and will be placed in a foster home until they are ready to be adopted. She thinks she has a solid lead on a home for two of them already. πŸ˜€

Brandy has been calling and searching for her kittens all morning, poor thing:( I feel bad for her, but it’s for the best. We miss them, too. We’re going to call the vet and see if we can get Brandy taken in sooner. We made the appt. thinking we would have the kittens here another week. I want to get her taken care of asap.

I bet you do!

I’d love to have a female orange tabby. She’d so compliment the common grey tabby male that I have.

lamortefille
                          Participant

I know what you mean, Hoofer. All of our cats are black, white, black & white or gray tabby. It will be nice to have some color. πŸ˜‰

The vet could only get Brandy in a day earlier, but it’s ok. The weather here hasn’t been too bad and we set up a box for her to sleep in. She’s stopped calling for her kittens. She was def. an indoor cat at one point. She cries to be let inside and you have to watch when you walk in or she’ll just follow you in, nice as pie. πŸ˜† 6 days to go….

The 4 kittens have been vetted and have gotten a clean bill of health. Yay!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.