fbpx

Kittens!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Kittens!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

On Sept. 8th, I looked out my back door to see a mama cat and two kittens sitting on the ramp to our shed. It turned out she had four kittens under there. She was shy at first, but after a few days, we could pet her and eventually handle the kittens. They are all eating kitten food now and will be “rescued” tomorrow….one is going to a family friend and the other three are going to a lady that runs a cat rescue and will see that they get good homes. We have named the mama Brandy and she has a vet appointment. If she gets a clean bill of health, we will be keeping her. I tried to get several rescue people to take her, too, but they are full and there is already interest in the kittens so they won’t have them long. Adults are much harder to place. πŸ™ Oh well, she will have a good home with us. πŸ˜€

Taken on 9/12:

Taken on 9/14:

The pretty mama Brandy:

It’s amazing how fast the kittens grow and how much more active they become day after day. I’m going to miss them, but I am thrilled that they will all get good homes!

There are lots of pictures here if anyone wants to look. πŸ˜€

lamortefille
      Participant

Too cute! It’s great that you are willing to keep Brandy. Don’t worry about the kittens – they should find homes in no time. For some reason orange kittens are the most popular – everyone wants orange kitties!

Aw Brandy is cute πŸ™‚ The only person I know that adores orange kitties is my grandmother… they’re her favorites.

Jasmine
        Participant

Oh, they’re soooo cute. It’s wonderful that you’re going to keep the momma.

Patricia
          Participant

How adorable they look! I’m glad they will find good homes. πŸ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Leigha
            Participant

The kittens are adorable, but Brandy is beautiful. I wish I could take her <3

Adaneth
              Participant

They’re so precious! I’m sure the kittens will get snatched up quickly. Kudos to you for keeping the mom! πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                Participant

I didn’t know orange kittens were the most popular, ddvm. That’s great news: -)

My sister adores orange cats and it’s killing her not to take one. She has a territorial female, though, so it would probably be a disaster.

Leigha, if you lived closer, I would give her to you. She could help you with your spider problem. πŸ˜† Really, we don’t need another cat, but I couldn’t stand the thought of taking her to a shelter and taking the chance she might be put down.

Thanks for the kind words, everybody! I kinda feel like a proud mama myself. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Aw! They’re adorable! I love the light colored ones.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Elena
                    Participant

Squeee Kitties!!! Those kittens are so adorable! I’m glad they are going where they can fine forever homes and good for you for keeping mum and giving her a good home πŸ˜€

OMG!!! they’re sooo cute!! And Yay that Mama gets to stay with you!!! I love kittens!

Stephanie
                      Participant

OMG! Ahhh! Adorable! πŸ˜€

Copper83
                        Participant

What a cute bunch. My husband wants the one on the far right in the second photo. Like we need another cat! πŸ˜†

Kujacker
                          Participant

Kitties! <3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.