fbpx

keeper Help Please

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion keeper Help Please

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

LadyFirebird wrote:

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

At least you got one. The *damn* store wouldn’t load the freaking page and then it said error and then my cart was empty. πŸ™„ 😑 I really hate that….it happen every time I go to buy something…it takes FOREVER to load the page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does that happen to anyone else?? 😑

How totally frustrating!!!! I’ve purchased items in no big hurry and notice that the web page was loading things really, really slow. I’ve noticed this lately and thought it was my internet or computer. This is one of those items where I looked in the store and they were gone! Didn’t even know they were there. Oh well, there will be a keeper in my future sometime. :shrug:

Yeah, my hubby (the computer wiz) said it is the server….so many people are on trying to buy things and the server slows down. Just my luck. WSC and I are patiently waiting for more….LOL (I will try to be already logged in when that time comes)
    LOL! You’re a dear for trying! I had an aweful night at work, came home and the kids had drug the basket ball hoop into the street, forgot to stop and get soda for Scott and I on my way home, came back and Glen’s chores weren’t done…*Deep breath*…I was ready to scream! PMS or whatever the case may be, I told Scott I want to take a WHOLE week off from work…Sometime in the near future…Before I kill the other cook I work with on a Friday or Saturday. 😈
    I got up here, got online and started reading, and thought to myself…I wasn’t the only person who had a night where they wanted to scream, but also read enough other things to put a smile on my face too. So thanks again for trying, and hopefully, one of these Fridays (If I hold true to the week off thing) one of us will be there for those keeper PYO’s and we will sit back and giggle about all the frustration now! (Not to mention that shaky, feeling right after you get something you really want, whether it is on ebay or in the store itself!) XD

I got a hold of Susie and my eye problem is fixed! Yay! πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oh yea, I am hoping she can change a jewel for me I flubbed 😳

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

what jewel did you flub??

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

Congratulations, Griffinlover, on getting the eye problem fixed! WSC, I love that shaky, adrenaline-pumping feeling!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.