fbpx

keeper Help Please

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion keeper Help Please

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

So I saw keepers in the store I got one and I have never bought a paint your own before and I knew I wanted light blue eyes and crystal stone. I didn’t see the option and my keeper has red eyes and crystal stone. Is there any way to get Blue eyes? I was just so excited they were in the store that I must have passed by the options πŸ™„

At least you got one. The *damn* store wouldn’t load the freaking page and then it said error and then my cart was empty. πŸ™„ 😑 I really hate that….it happen every time I go to buy something…it takes FOREVER to load the page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does that happen to anyone else?? 😑

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

At least you got one. The *damn* store wouldn’t load the freaking page and then it said error and then my cart was empty. πŸ™„ 😑 I really hate that….it happen every time I go to buy something…it takes FOREVER to load the page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does that happen to anyone else?? 😑

Yes that happened to me. I went back trying to figure out how to change eye color and it wouldn’t load πŸ™„ Then when it loaded it said they were all gone.

Do you think I can call the store on monday and see if they can change the eye color? I am happy I snagged one I mean red isn’t horrible or anything just not what I wanted.

Griffinlover, I’m sure you can email Susie about the mix up and ask for an edit to your order.

Yah, the page loaded extremely slow for me too. Though I had been sitting here refreshing for the past half hour :

www.nakaseart.com

you should call Susie, and ask her to change the eyes and stone on your order, your order number should be on your “shopping cart”. If she has that for a reference, she can probably write down your changes, and it can probably be fixed. πŸ˜€

Yeah, call Susie….I would have traded you but I have green and lavender here. Sorry!

Oh I didn’t think about email. I will do that now. Thank you Nakase πŸ™‚

Nakase wrote:

Griffinlover, I’m sure you can email Susie about the mix up and ask for an edit to your order.

Yah, the page loaded extremely slow for me too. Though I had been sitting here refreshing for the past half hour :

I have been on all day!! Because I am looking to help another forum member get her a PYO because she works Fridays. And I had them, but I needed to log in to checkout and that was when it all came crashing down!! πŸ™„ πŸ™„

I accidently got that same one at first, when I was trying to load it, because that is the “defaut” colors, so I just kept ordering the ones I wanted, and then went back and deleted that one at the end.

LadyFirebird
    Participant

Griffinlover wrote:

So I saw keepers in the store I got one and I have never bought a paint your own before and I knew I wanted light blue eyes and crystal stone. I didn’t see the option and my keeper has red eyes and crystal stone. Is there any way to get Blue eyes? I was just so excited they were in the store that I must have passed by the options πŸ™„

Email Susie with your Order number and tell her the eye color you want. In your haste, and I can understand that, you were just anixous to get the item and buy it before your cart suddently became empty! I’m sure she can accommodate you in this. πŸ™‚

LadyFirebird
      Participant

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

How totally frustrating!!!! I’ve purchased items in no big hurry and notice that the web page was loading things really, really slow. I’ve noticed this lately and thought it was my internet or computer. This is one of those items where I looked in the store and they were gone! Didn’t even know they were there. Oh well, there will be a keeper in my future sometime. :shrug:

LadyFirebird wrote:

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

How totally frustrating!!!! I’ve purchased items in no big hurry and notice that the web page was loading things really, really slow. I’ve noticed this lately and thought it was my internet or computer. This is one of those items where I looked in the store and they were gone! Didn’t even know they were there. Oh well, there will be a keeper in my future sometime. :shrug:

Yeah, my hubby (the computer wiz) said it is the server….so many people are on trying to buy things and the server slows down. Just my luck. WSC and I are patiently waiting for more….LOL (I will try to be already logged in when that time comes)

You don’t have to log in first to purchase…also, if you click on “buy now” that’s how you get the default eye color and jewel–the way to get the eye and jewel options is to click on the title bar of the keeper itself, and then you will get the options for eye color and jewel, make your selection, select “continue shopping” if you want another one, click on the title again, etc. Afterwards, you can log into your account to check out, if you have not already done so prior to ordering. Just some hints about this for the next release. If you accidently have clicked on “buy now” and have the wrong Keeper eye color and jewel, just go out and order the ones you want by clicking on title to get the options you want, and before you submit final order, you can delete the wrong one then. But at least you have one there in case you don’t get a chance to order more–if that happens, you could always put down in the customer notes what eye color and jewel that you really want for that Keeper Dragon. Hope this helps. πŸ˜€

bayoudragon
        Participant

On a side note, if anyone trades eyes, please be really careful how you ship them. Susie told me they had problems in the past. Mailing them in regular envelopes is risky. Leigha and I just traded eyes, and I received only one. πŸ˜› Apparently, they get “squeezed” out of regular envelopes by the post offices’ sorting machines. Either wrap them in bubblewrap before you put them in an envelope or use one of those padded envelopes to send them. This way, your PYOs don’t go blind. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.