fbpx

Just a WARNING!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Just a WARNING!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Akeyla wrote:

*g*
    zut alors *g*

I guess it was no sentence at all. could be an unlucky drop of an item over the keyboard, the cat typing(our cat is known to delete datas) or pure absentmindedness. Now, if I did not have the erase key I could show you tons of typos and slippos I’ve made 😉
    coincidence is very creative 😉

Ya like that eh? *g*

I think if it had been a cat typing it would have been more like “jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk;;;;;;;;”

lamortefille wrote:

Thanks for the laugh! 😆

You’re welcome :3

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

Arlla wrote:

Huh…I was just looking at the auctions, and the high bidder for every single one has their ID kept private…herm…..

That’s so nosy people like you don’t come asking if they are BSMs (Blood Sucking Merchants) going to just re-sell all the pieces at a later date. =P ROFLMAO j/k Helen, I’m really glad you sent me a message! 😈

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

sunhawk wrote:

Akeyla wrote:

*g*
        zut alors *g*

I guess it was no sentence at all. could be an unlucky drop of an item over the keyboard, the cat typing(our cat is known to delete datas) or pure absentmindedness. Now, if I did not have the erase key I could show you tons of typos and slippos I’ve made 😉
        coincidence is very creative 😉

Ya like that eh? *g*

I think if it had been a cat typing it would have been more like “jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk;;;;;;;;”

ROFLMFAO

Arlla
        Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Arlla wrote:

Huh…I was just looking at the auctions, and the high bidder for every single one has their ID kept private…herm…..

That’s so nosy people like you don’t come asking if they are BSMs (Blood Sucking Merchants) going to just re-sell all the pieces at a later date. =P ROFLMAO j/k Helen, I’m really glad you sent me a message! 😈

LOL I’m glad I am too! You make quite the addition to the forum, and we were all so damned curious!!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

Anonymous

skigod377 wrote:

I agree with you. Lots of sellers will create accounts just to jack up prices, or they will have friends bid for them.

Yep, shill bidding.. I’ve had it done to me, but I know how jerks think, so I pushed the bid just enough that he shilled me and then I stopped, so he had to pay the listing fees on a high bid.

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Hmm, maybe someone should ask Astral Castle if he got permission to use the pictures.

Not a bad idea at all

I actually did that a few days ago whent these auctions first appeared. They thanked me for letting them know, but nothing has been done about it yet.

I gave the seller permission to use the images provided a link to our catalog was added, which he or she did. This acts as advertising for us, and as a clear warning to any potential bidder that they are NOT seeing a picture of the item they are bidding on.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Their auctions were a bit odd though. I hope that the transactions are legit and people connect Astral Castle to it. Those auctions seemed to be appearing and disappearing over and over. Their feedbacks are a little peculiar too.
              Well, hopefully it all ends up working out just fine.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Barbara
              Participant

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Hmm, maybe someone should ask Astral Castle if he got permission to use the pictures.

Not a bad idea at all

I actually did that a few days ago whent these auctions first appeared. They thanked me for letting them know, but nothing has been done about it yet.

I gave the seller permission to use the images provided a link to our catalog was added, which he or she did. This acts as advertising for us, and as a clear warning to any potential bidder that they are NOT seeing a picture of the item they are bidding on. Welcome!

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Their auctions were a bit odd though. I hope that the transactions are legit and people connect Astral Castle to it. Those auctions seemed to be appearing and disappearing over and over. Their feedbacks are a little peculiar too.
                Well, hopefully it all ends up working out just fine.

Looking at the auctions as a potential bidder (rather than as a whatever-it-is-that-I-am), I wouldn’t go near enough to throw a nickel at the collective lot. One would hope that anyone wanting any of these sculptures would do at least a modicum of research before deciding whether or not to bid on them. On the other hand, even the best of us sometimes forget to turn our BS detectors on when we get up of a morning, and it is my fond hope that the passerby will click on the “courtesy of” link and never go back, or that they will somehow forget that our name was in any way associated with the auction.

Dragonsrest wrote:

Welcome!

Thanks. I’m still wandering around in the dark with burnt fingers and a cheap book of matches trying to figure out where I am, but I can hear voices I recognise so I know I’ve not stumbled too far from home.

Skigod377
                Participant

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]

Dragonsrest wrote:

Welcome!

Thanks. I’m still wandering around in the dark with burnt fingers and a cheap book of matches trying to figure out where I am, but I can hear voices I recognise so I know I’ve not stumbled too far from home.

Another Texas boy! Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum.

skigod377 wrote:

Actually, my son Ted is the only Texas boy in our family. I’m English (only a Brit would start a sentence with the horribly abused word “Actually”, so you can be pretty sure I’m telling the truth); Linda is… well, she’s American, but would fail the “Texas boy” label on almost all counts. All that aside, though, many thanks for the welcome.

frozendragon
                  Participant

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]

skigod377 wrote:

Actually, my son Ted is the only Texas boy in our family. I’m English (only a Brit would start a sentence with the horribly abused word “Actually”, so you can be pretty sure I’m telling the truth); Linda is… well, she’s American, but would fail the “Texas boy” label on almost all counts. All that aside, though, many thanks for the welcome.

I start a lot of sentences with actually….but I’ve been to London enough times….I blend….

it’s good to have you here Dave….it’s been a while since I’ve been down to see you guys….

Participant

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]

skigod377 wrote:

This is waaayy off topic, but I love the British accent. Is it true that all Brits like to drink tea or is coffee becoming more popular?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.