Jun — September 2013 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Jun — September 2013 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

It was. ๐Ÿ™‚ It was a forum member watching Windstones on her parents’ laptop, and I’m not sure if the colors are shown accurately or duller than they really are, so I’m interested to see what I actually bought! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yay!!! I thought he was really gorgeous. I, too, am curious to see “real life” pics. ๐Ÿ™‚

Speaking of gorgeous…..

TATTOO #1 MALE KIRIN BY B.W.
       photo T2eC16R8E9s4l7c75BR3f5b563Q60_57522x700_zps2598a241.jpg
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/290944330374?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

TATTOO #1 MALE ORIENTAL BY B.W.
       photo T2eC16VysE9sy0iOoBR3hNZ4Rcw60_57700x464_zpsd6c456b3.jpg
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/290944361477?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Chloe
      Participant

Enjoy these moments of “PS must have a loose screw”. As of August, my days will be drastically reduced. There are plenty of other fine production painters ready to take over. Maybe one of them will better suit y’all’s sensibilities.

I will definitely miss your work. It has been awesome watching you experiment with new schemes and techniques. I also want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for Barn Swallow. ๐Ÿ™‚

Please know that a LOT of us have greatly appreciated all your work.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Enjoy these moments of “PS must have a loose screw”. As of August, my days will be drastically reduced. There are plenty of other fine production painters ready to take over. Maybe one of them will better suit y’all’s sensibilities.

I will definitely miss your work. It has been awesome watching you experiment with new schemes and techniques. I also want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for Barn Swallow. ๐Ÿ™‚

Please know that a LOT of us have greatly appreciated all your work.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your stuff!!! Don’t listen to the nay sayers!! You’re freaking AWESOME!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Matryoshka
          Participant

Nooo ๐Ÿ™ this is sad news to hear.
            I wish I had snagged a few more of your pieces. The Male Kirin you did last year in Spring Bronze is my favourite Kirin, I’m so glad to win him. Thanks for your fantastic work.

Amber
            Participant

Awwww, so sad to hear that – I’ve been away from the forums and such for awhile – but I did keep an eye on auctions – and I love some of your latest color schemes.

I am the happy winner of the Blue Crab Male #1 – I really love that and the barn swallow – but, so many of yours are absolutely lovely!

And – I’m doing everything I can to make a trade for the Flame Point Siamese Flap Cat you did last year. ๐Ÿ™‚ It looks so much like my Nougat! <3

Ann
              Participant

Oh no noooo! We don’t want you to go !!!!!! I love your pieces and have collected several of your eBay pieces and special items. I still am kicking myself on missing the Golden Sunset Flapcat. I think that has been my favorite and I missed getting my bid in. Please do another one!

Jenny
                Participant

I just had to comment – I absolutely fell for that toasted periwinkle male kirin <3 <3 His airbrushing and detailing and the way the purples and browns went together made my heart melt <3

I went for him, and he zipped out of my affordability in the last few seconds – so big grats to whomever ended up with him. I'm glad I tried for him, and he was really stunning <3 <3.

Kim
                  Blocked

Any chance of making more flame point siamese cats or even a limited production of them? My favourite cat pumpkin was one and I would love one that looked like him.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

phantomess
                    Participant

That’s really sad. As others have said, a lot of us really do enjoy your work! It’s expected that not every scheme painted, by you or anyone else, won’t appeal to everyone- I’ve seen pieces up for sale which didn’t catch my own fancy, but I would never have considered bashing them, because I know the work that’s gone into them and I appreciate that they’re creative, unique and that they do appeal to others out there!

I hope a decision like this of yours wouldn’t be made based just on the comments of some. I hope it’s a decision YOU wanted to make and are happy with, and are aware that we’ll miss your work and will be appreciative of the pieces you DO continue to do.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Dandr13
                      Participant

Has anyone else from Canada (or anywhere else other than the US) noticed that the ebay listings now use the global shipping program. Maybe it’s just me but even if I wanted the tattoo #1 oriental, I could never afford the $89 US for shipping that it is currently quoting. Especially considering the fact that the final cost of the item will push the total shipping well over $100 US. ๐Ÿ™

P.S. Patricia, I’ve never managed to snag any of your special ebay pieces but they certainly are beautiful. Thanks for the hard work.

Chloe
                        Participant
                          Pam

Has anyone else from Canada (or anywhere else other than the US) noticed that the ebay listings now use the global shipping program. Maybe it’s just me but even if I wanted the tattoo #1 oriental, I could never afford the $89 US for shipping that it is currently quoting. Especially considering the fact that the final cost of the item will push the total shipping well over $100 US. ๐Ÿ™

P.S. Patricia, I’ve never managed to snag any of your special ebay pieces but they certainly are beautiful. Thanks for the hard work.

eBay should not be quoting anything at you from its dumb “global shipping” program on any of our items. I specially opted out of that. That program is for sellers who do not want to ship internationally themselves, but Windstone has no need of it since we ship worldwide ourselves. Could you take a screenshot maybe of where it is telling you that we use the global shipping program?

littleironhorse
                            Participant

eBay should not be quoting anything at you from its dumb “global shipping” program on any of our items. I specially opted out of that. That program is for sellers who do not want to ship internationally themselves, but Windstone has no need of it since we ship worldwide ourselves. Could you take a screenshot maybe of where it is telling you that we use the global shipping program?

I’m also getting the “Global Shipping Program” option on all of the auctions, but none of the BINs. Not a fan I must say, especially since every once in a while, I don’t get charged by customs. I’d rather take a chance on saving that expense rather than paying in advance. Hey I once got unbelievably lucky and got no customs fees on a $700.00+ item! Doesn’t happen often, but it’s worth it when it does!

Pam

Could someone take a screenshot of where this is showing up? I can’t find it.

Dandr13
                                Participant

Could someone take a screenshot of where this is showing up? I can’t find it.

Here’s a screenshot of what I see when I look at the Tattoo Oriental
                                   photo ScreenShot2013-07-14at84934PM_zps2b846866.png

Sorry, I would have gotten it up sooner, but I’ve been busy this afternoon.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 195 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.