Jun — September 2013 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Jun — September 2013 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant
      Chloe
      Participant
        Falcolf
        Participant

That’s kind of a neat colour!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Hannah
          Participant

That’s kind of a neat colour!

XD!! So funny – I was JUST talking to a friend about this color, and we were wondering if PS has gone off her rocker! I’m glad someone likes it though πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
            Participant

Uh oh… I see a relist I believe

Yeah… that was my fault >< I love that Poad, but I love being able to pay medical bills more – and on top of that, my cat got sick a few days later so I'm flat broke now! I'm really glad that Windstone was kind enough to let me off the hook – AND that they got a better price the second time around πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

rock-reader
              Participant

On the one hand, Hannah, I’m sorry you had to let the poad go (hope your cat is better) but on the other hand, YEAH!!! I got my poad! I was really bummed when I lost it the first time around so I made sure I was there for the end of the auction the second time….I’ll give her a good home (she’ll havw two sisters to hang with). I’m even thinking of featuring her in a “Poads Like…” posting πŸ˜€

Puffpastryofdoom
                Participant

Woooooooow!!! I just looked on Ebay and say the new “Toasted Periwinkle #1” Male Ki-Rin by Brandi! He literally made my jaw drop open when I saw him! He’s gorgeous!!! πŸ˜€

Chloe
                  Participant

I think the Banana Orange Dream emperor is gorgeous, but I’m not as fond of these fledglings.

I’m not sure who Brandi is, but she sure painted a beautiful kirin!

BANANA ORANGE CAMOUFLAGE #1 HATCHING EMPEROR BY P.S.
                     photo KGrHqMOKowFG6PF5n5EBR04UdMVw60_57542x700_zps1726153c.jpg
                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/290940813072?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

TOASTED PERIWINKLE #1 MALE KIRIN BY B.W.
                     photo KGrHqNmEFGw5e6u4BR11pjCpq60_57501x700_zps6b75b41e.jpg
                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/290942037324?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Sikek
                    Participant

Hard to believe how smooth the airbrushing is on that Kirin. Stunning!

Stormbringer777
                      Participant

Hmmm…..I wonder if we’ll be seeing a Banana Orange Griffin in the near future πŸ˜‰

Chloe
                        Participant

BLUE CRAB #1 MALE DRAGON BY P.S.
                           photo KGrHqZqwFG7I4FHeHBR12u4sg60_57547x700_zpsc87bca15.jpg
                          http://www.ebay.com/itm/290942053853?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

MIDNIGHT CALICO #1 MALE PEGASUS BY P.S.
                           photo KGrHqFocFG6JtsySfBR20uUe5g60_57467x700_zps457cf8f7.jpg
                          http://www.ebay.com/itm/290943334141?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Wow, someone got an amazing deal on that Banana Orange Dream emperor. Hope it was a forum member. πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Yuck! Some of these colors…the banana orange dream especially. I do really like the hatching emperor and empress…they look like a blue desert camoflauge. Aww man Ive had my eye on that male pegasus in the store FOREVER! I kept putting off getting him because “he’ll be there tomorrow” lol

Love the blueberry griffin and calico too…I couldn’t BELIEVE they went so low! I’d have put in a much higher bid on the griffin but…after the BVP SK I just got, I need to be good for a while and sell not buy lol

pony-up
                            Participant

I actually really liked the banana orange dream emperor and was shocked he went for so little! I would have bid if I’d been near a computer when he ended. πŸ™

etruscan
                              Participant

Wow, someone got an amazing deal on that Banana Orange Dream emperor. Hope it was a forum member. πŸ™‚

It was. πŸ™‚ It was a forum member watching Windstones on her parents’ laptop, and I’m not sure if the colors are shown accurately or duller than they really are, so I’m interested to see what I actually bought! πŸ˜‰

Enjoy these moments of “PS must have a loose screw”. As of August, my days will be drastically reduced. There are plenty of other fine production painters ready to take over. Maybe one of them will better suit y’all’s sensibilities.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 195 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.