fbpx

Jun — September 2013 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Jun — September 2013 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

I’ve started collecting curls, and I’d love to see the Ti-dye one released! =P actually not a big fan of it on the bigger dragons, maybe they’re just too big for such brilliant colors…but I adore it on the little ones

Chloe
      Participant
        drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I’m loving the tie dye, which I had more money I’d buy them all <3

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

rock-reader
          Participant

I agree!! I’ve tried to get a number of the tie dyes but can’t afford them. Congratulations to those who have won them!

Falcolf
            Participant

Double agreed! If I had money I would have gone for that cute coiled dragon!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Tiffany
              Participant

AHHHH A NEW STEG!! I love you Brandi <3 <3

phantomess
                Participant

I haven’t fallen in love with any of the tie dyes until this coiled mother one. I find she looks really good in that scheme for some reason! I’ve been wanting a coiled mother, too, and it would be my first test paint piece! This is sooooo tempting to bid on, but I ought to be careful about throwing money out there since I’m having a PYO done for me right now… Plus there’s a Windstone hatching dinosaur also on e-bay right now which is somewhat cheaper (currently) and which would make a nice companion to my hatching protoceratops…

Before I discovered this forum and the wider world of Windstones, I was proud of the fact that I wasn’t addicted to or overly tempted with any kind of shopping… oh Windstone, what have you done to me?

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

HA!
                    I’m in the SAME Situation! The new Watermelon Test Color Scheme is also so Cool (Pun intended!), and those are starting to be listed on eBay as well.

I think I may be in trouble because there is One dragon mold I simply Adore and it might be posted on eBay soon in this test paint.

I better start saving now…. πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Dandr13
                    Participant

HA!
                      I’m in the SAME Situation! The new Watermelon Test Color Scheme is also so Cool (Pun intended!), and those are starting to be listed on eBay as well.

I think I may be in trouble because there is One dragon mold I simply Adore and it might be posted on eBay soon in this test paint.

I better start saving now…. πŸ™‚

Agreed, I don’t think I’ve seen a color scheme I love as much as those watermelons. Maybe, the nectarine – those are gorgeous as well. If you read this thread Brandi keep up the great work. πŸ™‚ Fruit dragons! Who knew they could look so good?

Chloe
                      Participant
                        Falcolf
                        Participant

Wow, nectarine is luscious! Love it!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Erika
                          Participant

Hmmm, I’d love to see nectarine on hoofers πŸ™‚ I love those golden reds!

I’d be especially pleased if it could be a production or LP color on them so I could get a family…

Tiffany
                            Participant

I bought the steg off ebay last night and can hardly wait ’til it arrives! Thank you for the new family member <3

etruscan
                              Participant

I bought the steg off ebay last night and can hardly wait ’til it arrives! Thank you for the new family member <3

Congratulations! He looks like a cheerful little creature. πŸ™‚

etruscan
                                Participant

Wow, nectarine is luscious! Love it!

Nectarine … Watermelon … Poppy Seed Muffin … maybe Brandi should have lunch before she starts painting. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 195 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.