fbpx

January Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody January Raffle?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Melody wrote:

purplecat wrote:

Do you think there’ll be a January raffle? It occured to me this month has been passing really fast, it seems the December Raffle was just barely held. Also, how’re you liking the new forum setup? I think it’s pretty neat so far. 🙂

Oh gosh, I need to find something! What’s the date today? 21st?!? ahhh!!

22nd. Nine days left to find something… 😛

Purplecat
      Participant

*pictures Melody digging through boxes…..packing peanuts flying everywhere….* ROFL….

nina789
        Participant

So should we send a email off just in case or hold off till you find something for the Raffle??

it should be interesting to see what she comes up with now.. 🙂 I Love the new peices.. the Raffle is the only way I have a chance in the World to own a OOAK.

Purplecat
          Participant

*drooools copiously* One of those new gorgeous poads in the gallery would be perfect…I’m in loooove with them!!!!

roo

purplecat wrote:

*drooools copiously* One of those new gorgeous Poad™s in the gallery would be perfect…I’m in loooove with them!!!!

Seconded!! A poad would be an amaaaazing prize!

Mmloda
              Participant

nina789 wrote:

So should we send a email off just in case or hold off till you find something for the Raffle??

it should be interesting to see what she comes up with now.. 🙂 I Love the new peices.. the Raffle is the only way I have a chance in the World to own a OOAK.

🙂 We usually wait until we see which piece it is becasue you can only win once and we usually only email Melody with our info if we really want that particular piece… 😉

Marzena

Maria
                Participant

A Poad is a very good idea.

Blade-of-the-Moon
                  Participant

Poads are cute to be sure..but I’m too much of an dragon fanatic to try for one..lol 😀

Maria
                    Participant

I wouldn’t enter either if it ended up being Poad. But I’d like to see another one up for grabs.

BDW
                      Participant

Melody wrote:

I’ve got a prize for the January 09 raffle!… but I haven’t got a picture of him yet.
                        He is an emperor dragon painted in Russet red.
                        This is a different red than the Ruby or Red Fire color. His color has a metallic luster to it and is slightly rosy-brown rather than candy apple red. He has red eyes and golden colored jewels.
                        He is pretty.
                        If you want to enter the raffle for “Rusty”, send me your forum name if you’ve been in these before and haven’t won, with the words January 09 raffle in the subject line so I don’t loose it.
                        If you haven’t entered a Windstone raffle before and would like to, email me with your real name and address, and your forum name with the words “January raffle 09” in the subject line so I don’t loose yours, either.
                        My email address is Reptangle™ (at) gmail (dot) com (If there is a tm in there don’t put it in.)

Stephanie
                        Participant

YAY!!!

Maria
                          Participant

He sounds fancy! Can’t wait to see photos.

Mmloda
                            Participant

Yeah he does sound fancy… 😉
                              I think I’m going to wait to see the photo before I enter eventho I LOVE the Emperor’s and they are surely one fo my most favorite sculpts…I still would like to see him before I enter my name into the draw…I bet he’s stunning tho… 🙂

Marzena

Rachel
                              Participant

I don’t need a picture. I LOVE Melody’s dragons.

Blade-of-the-Moon
                                Participant

Now an Emp I would be interested in…I still need one of those… 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.