fbpx

January Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody January Raffle?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Do you think there’ll be a January raffle? It occured to me this month has been passing really fast, it seems the December Raffle was just barely held. Also, how’re you liking the new forum setup? I think it’s pretty neat so far. πŸ™‚

Purplecat
      Participant

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

I was wondering about to, if they would even have one considering how late in the month it is :shrug: . I kinda hope so, but I would understand if Melody didn’t have one this month.

Maria
          Participant

Do they even have any pieces left at the factory to give away? πŸ˜›

Blade-of-the-Moon
            Participant

That’s what I was thinking..but heck it could just be an unpainted piece, sketch or anything really..so the real question would be, does she have time to organize it ? πŸ˜‰

Maria
              Participant

Due to copyright issues I’m sure Melody wouldn’t give away an unpainted piece. A sketch would be a good idea, though!

Blade-of-the-Moon
                Participant

I was thinking of the PYOs really.. I need both of the Dragons still….

Though even when I get them I have to find someone to paint em’ up properly.. πŸ˜€

Maria
                  Participant

Oh, you’ve got plenty of choices!

Purplecat
                    Participant

lol….I just love seeing the new pieces each month, it’s really exciting to see them. πŸ™‚

Melody
                      Keymaster

purplecat wrote:

Do you think there’ll be a January raffle? It occured to me this month has been passing really fast, it seems the December Raffle was just barely held. Also, how’re you liking the new forum setup? I think it’s pretty neat so far. πŸ™‚

Oh gosh, I need to find something! What’s the date today? 21st?!? ahhh!!

Melody
                        Keymaster

Melody wrote:

purplecat wrote:

Oh gosh, I need to find something! What’s the date today? 21st?!? ahhh!!

Oh and I am getting used to the new forum set up. I am still having trouble getting around!The colors are weird,and some type is invisible, and my signature picture disappeared, but that is all stuff that can be fixed.

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Melody wrote:

Oh and I am getting used to the new forum set up. I am still having trouble getting around!The colors are weird,and some type is invisible, and my signature picture disappeared, but that is all stuff that can be fixed.

I looked at the link for your signature image I think the reason it disappeared is because the forum is automatically inserting a “tm” after Reptangle thereby making the link invalid.

Stephanie
                            Participant

Yep… I see the TM in there too!

darjeb
                              Participant

I hope so I love to see what Melody comes up with each month

Purplecat
                                Participant

lol…me too! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.