fbpx

January — 2014 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone January — 2014 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 420 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

There have been some incredible “steals” on eBay lately. I hope everyone who has liked something has at least had a shot at it. 🙂

Thank you so much, Mercury, for continuing this thread! I think I’m at a point now where I can help again, too. 🙂 We would have missed SO MUCH stuff if not for you!

Chloe
      Participant

I am sick……I had a snipe set for that tremendously gorgeous little rock and it didn’t bid. Whaaaaa!!!! I am heartsick.

“ARMADILLO” VINTAGE ANIMAL FIGURINE
         photo _57726x750_zpseb6d768b.jpg
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/291175903451?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

“FISHFEATHERS” GBY UNICORN BY MELODY
         photo _571593x750_zps331915d2.jpg
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/291175859867?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

“TANCHO KOI #1” YOUNG ORIENTAL DRAGON BY BRANDI
         photo _572750x599_zps8bcc643e.jpg
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/301225365889?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Celestial Rainstorm
        Participant

That young oriental is just absolutely gorgeous. I love the koi designs you use on the orientals.

Finding happiness again.

Mercury Star
          Participant

There have been some incredible “steals” on eBay lately. I hope everyone who has liked something has at least had a shot at it. 🙂

Thank you so much, Mercury, for continuing this thread! I think I’m at a point now where I can help again, too. 🙂 We would have missed SO MUCH stuff if not for you!

You (and everyone else) are welcome. Helping with this thread gave me something to do on the forum. And live vicariously through all the collectors with Ebay accounts, haha! 😛

Lauren
            Participant

I am sick……I had a snipe set for that tremendously gorgeous little rock and it didn’t bid. Whaaaaa!!!! I am heartsick.

🙁 I’m sorry you lost, I know this heartsickness. Hopefully something wonderful will come out soon that will help to dull the disappointment.

A lot of the pieces coming out now are white, I’m noticing, very pale/cream, with a little colorful detailing. Not my cup of tea personally but I bet they’re going to make some people very happy.

Dragoneer_88
              Participant

That autumn leaf rock dragon is absolutely stunning. Love the colors. He went way out of my price range though. I’d love to see more pieces in that color scheme.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Ugh! I’m so sorry Chloe! I know how much you wanted that little guy 🙁

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

That autumn leaf rock dragon is absolutely stunning. Love the colors. He went way out of my price range though. I’d love to see more pieces in that color scheme.

Me too! I LOVE the Autumn Leaf color scheme, and the other various ‘Forest’ color schemes – all are in my favorite greens, browns,reds and oranges!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

jmoore
                    Participant

🙁 I’m sorry you lost, I know this heartsickness. Hopefully something wonderful will come out soon that will help to dull the disappointment.

*pokes head out sheepishly*

Awww, Chloe, I’m sorry for you, but you’ll have to forgive me for being happy for me!!

The Autumn Leaf Little Rock was my second eBay piece win ever and probably the only “big” dragon I will ever own. I don’t have the room for the big guys, but I always secretly hoped for a colorful Little Rock dragon. I just love this sculpt!

I was surprised when the bid didn’t shoot up at the last second on him. But I did have a pretty substantial bid on him anyway, if it makes you feel any better (and I know it probably doesn’t).

Lauren
                      Participant

Agreeing with everyone else that this (the pumpkin little rock dragon test paint) is a color scheme I hope we will see again, maybe in limited production. It was super gorgeous, and I could tell from the moment I saw him there was going to be some really fierce bidding for the guy, the detailing was just that nice.

Lorie
                        Participant

Chloe,
                          I know exactly how you feel. )o; I was bidding on the “Collie” Mother Ki Rin, and just as I went to bid the screen went blank. I don’t know what happened, but by the time it came back, it was to late.
                          I too am still heartbroken that I missed her. It is such a sickening feeling, when you want something so bad. I’m still hoping one day, I will get one. )o;

Chloe
                          Participant

Well, I’ll tell ya, the GOOD thing about this is that he will live with a forum member! 😀 Which also kinda means I might have a chance at him some year……. 😉 Most of my collection has been rehomed from other members, so you just never know. Melody keeps painting some incredible, wonderful things. I always say, “this is my absolute favorite ever”…..and then she paints one to top it!

Thus, Windstones are like crack. I am an addict, and I will admit it loud and proud!

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

Heehee, I’ve got only one ebay piece [a curled dragon] that I got through a trade =P I cannot afford those eBay prices!!

but gosh they sure are pretty to look at! Gorgeous

Mercury Star
                              Participant

Sorry if you were about to post these, Chloe, but I just couldn’t wait! Borealis is sooo gorgeous, good luck to the people bidding on him.

“BOREALIS” ORIENTAL DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY JORDAN

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-BOREALIS-1-ORIENTAL-DRAGON-FIGURINE-STATUE-/301227238098?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46228ae2d2

“SWEET N SOUR” OLD WARRIOR DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY BRANDI

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-SWEET-N-SOUR-1-OLD-WARRIOR-DRAGON-FIGURINE-STATUE-/291178522940?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43cb97a93c

Scathach
                                Participant

The Autumn Leaf Little Rock was my second eBay piece win ever and probably the only “big” dragon I will ever own. I don’t have the room for the big guys, but I always secretly hoped for a colorful Little Rock dragon. I just love this sculpt!

Congrats! Enjoy 🙂

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 420 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.