January — 2014 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone January — 2014 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 420 total)
  • Author
    chibishiro12
    Participant

The Intergalactic ones are so pretty. I love that scheme. I would totally buy intergalactic anything if it was sold as a production color (or limited production) and was more affordable. ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking for-
      red fire young dragon
      old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Sikek
      Participant

The Bay Roan Mother Unicorn on Ebay at the moment is beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Celestial Rainstorm
        Participant

Isn’t she just? Melody did some really stunning work on her, one of the best roans Windstone has put out.

Finding happiness again.

Kim
          Blocked

Do roans look like that? I think it looks odd with the brown face. I think it would look much better in one colour without the brown.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sikek
            Participant

Yes most of them do ๐Ÿ™‚
              This one looks pretty exact actually

The dark head and legs are my favourite things about this colour ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
              Blocked

Oh interesting. I just looked up some horse colours and really like the golden coloured ones like the buckskin or dun. Maybe those would make a good production colour rather than something grey like the grullas.

jmoore
                Participant

Kim,

You might be thinking of a blue roan which is roan on a black horse, rather than bay roan which is roan on a bay horse. Blue roans will have a black colored head while bay roans will have a bay (brownish) head. And the body of a blue roan will be white hairs mixed with black while bay roan will be white hairs mixed with bay (so a bay roan will have more of a red-brown cast to it). If that makes any sense at all.

But, yeah, I agree that buckskins and duns are pretty! Although not sure how a silver horn would look on a golden/yellowish head. Unless you went with a darker, sooty buckskin, maybe?

Isn’t this boy pretty?
                  http://www.gypsymvp.com/horses/huston/060110/gypsy-vanner-stallion-buckskin00001.jpg

But, yeah, the bay roan on eBay is gorgeous!

Amstaff
                  Participant

I agree, that Bay Roan is gorgoeus !

On a side note, I had totally fallen in love with the Winter Berry Unicorn that had been on ebay. I tried bidding a few times, and last night my guy actually bid on him on the computer at work, as he knew how much I had loved that Uni, and he was going to surprise me for Christmas ! He had to go back to work and couldnt keep watch on the auction, and with only 15 mins left in it, well, he ended up loosing. So sadly this Beautiful Winter Berry Unicorn went to another home… Congrats to whomever won him though ! And even though I did not get him, Im truly touched that my best friend was willing to spend that kind of money to make me happy ! That in and of itself was a remarkable gift, and Im so happy just knowing he did that for ME !

I wish there was another Winter Berry hidden away though, maybe Test Paint #2 ? …. and that he would pop his head up on ebay ! LOL !

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

“DRAGON FRUIT” LARGE BIRD-WINGED FLAP CAT TEST PAINT #1 BY BRANDI

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-DRAGON-FRUIT-1-LARGE-WINGED-FLAP-CAT-FIGURINE-STATUE-/301324455552?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4628564e80

bit late to the party, but i have to say this color seems a bit overpowering. I think it could do with something else in with all that red =P

Love the new color schemes we’re seeing! The intergalactic is gorgeous

Linda
                      Participant

I won the Dragon Fruit Large Bird-Winged Cat #1 and I just love it.

Betrluk1
                        Participant

Congrats!

Natasha
                          Participant

I won the Dragon Fruit Large Bird-Winged Cat #1 and I just love it.

Aw, congrata! That color scheme is stunning!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Stormbreeze
                            Participant

“Peaches and Cream” is lovely… but unfortunately he is not white nectarine. I do love “Bay Roan” though.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Kim
                              Blocked

“Peaches and Cream” is lovely… but unfortunately he is not white nectarine. I do love “Bay Roan” though.

Is that close to the colour scheme you were thinking of? It looks close to me. Maybe they used your idea but just named it differently.

Stormbreeze
                                Participant

Oh! I wasn’t thinking that they would have used my idea. But… if my random idea ever did become a color, it would be more reds and pinks and metallics… Anyways, I kind of just brought it up for fun ๐Ÿ™‚

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 420 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.