fbpx

Jade scratcher…?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Jade scratcher…?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

As far as I know, and I think Melody has said this too, the jade western dragons were marketed as emerald.

Participant

SPark wrote:

As far as I know, and I think Melody has said this too, the jade western dragons were marketed as emerald.

Thanks!

Copper83
        Participant

Ok, can you guys tell me if what I have here is an Emerald lap and Jade scratcher?

It certainly looks like it!

Bob

I would have to agree 100%

Copper83
            Participant

Well, I feel kind of silly now. I don’t think I ever noticed how different they were before. These photos really show the difference. It now looks like I have 2 Jade pieces. My coiled dragon matches the scratcher, while my hatching empress matches the lap. The things you learn here. 😀

Bob

no problem I do not think Melody even knows how many pieces got painted Jade form the sounds of a post a while back

Maria
                Participant

Wow! We’ve already found three jade scratchers and two jade coileds. I wonder how many others are hidden out there.

Bob

no one knows since Windstone did not keep track of them and did not even know the Jades where out there

Skigod377
                    Participant

I am still looking to buy one. Very nice!

Patricia
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Wow! We’ve already found three jade scratchers and two jade coileds. I wonder how many others are hidden out there.

and 1 jade hatching empress!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
                        Participant

If we have managed to find them in this small of a group then there must be more out there!! They will be more rare, esp in good condition, since they were made first.

nessiemom
                          Participant

Make that 4 jade scratchers, and three coiled accounted for… I have one of each, too. Didn’t realize it until you guys started posting pics of the emeralds.

Bob

I really wish we could get an arrucate count but they are all very rare by the sounds of it so if anyone can grab one I would suggest grabbing it quickly with out thinking

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

I hope there’s at least another jade empress out there! There looks to be not only a few, but probably a small batch painted up in jade. Interesting that no one at the factory seems to know anything about them

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 106 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.