fbpx

Jade Coiled Father

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Jade Coiled Father

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

TY. I never even moved my Windstones for their photos. Except a few at different angles. But I plan on doing color group photos and family photos of them eventually. I am usually so beat by my days off, I don’t want to do anything. And I enjoy reading the forums and laughing alot. 8)
    Not a problem on the info. I have it all, I jsut have to look it up sometimes. 😳
    Oh yeah, and the Velociraptors don’t pop up often, so next time you see him grab him. I once got outbid on him for $150. So, it all depends on who wants what the most I guess. 😯

Maria
    Participant

Neat dinos, WSC – except the T-Rex looks like he needs some sunlight and air… πŸ˜†

It’s hard to fit all of them in just my living room. It’s about 15 by 15 feet. I have 2 bookcases, 1 5 shelf and 1 3 shelf, a desk, entertainment center, shelves and an Edwardian case that all have Windstones on them….Not including the sconces, which btw my Wolf should be here tomorrow! πŸ˜†
      So I am doing the bes tI can until taxes get back, which I plan on filing tomorrow or the next day. Give me 2 weeks and I’ll be on the prowl. 😈

Bob

WindstoneCollector wrote:

It’s hard to fit all of them in just my living room. It’s about 15 by 15 feet. I have 2 bookcases, 1 5 shelf and 1 3 shelf, a desk, entertainment center, shelves and an Edwardian case that all have Windstones on them….Not including the sconces, which btw my Wolf should be here tomorrow! πŸ˜†
        So I am doing the bes tI can until taxes get back, which I plan on filing tomorrow or the next day. Give me 2 weeks and I’ll be on the prowl. 😈

ME TOO !! Well if my taxes are as good as everyone is telling me they should be. I have so many other things I need to take care of though. πŸ™

I am keeping my fingers crossed. Infact I am making a trip to the Blick outlet today! They have this marvelous Clearance area in the warehouse… πŸ˜†

Bob

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I am keeping my fingers crossed. Infact I am making a trip to the Blick outlet today! They have this marvelous Clearance area in the warehouse… πŸ˜†

What is the Blick outlet??

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.