fbpx

Jade Coiled Father

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Jade Coiled Father

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Thanks! Hey, I knew the mini flapcats were small but I didn’t realize they were that small!

Jodi
      Participant

Yeah, but they’re real cute. I still need a black bat-winged one, and I need to fix the ear of the siamese bat-winged one.

My Hatching Protoceratops got cut out of the photo on the left. He’s really cute too.

Maria
        Participant

The dinos don’t seem to be so popular – the never sell for much on E-Bay. I keep convincing myself to stick to the dragons. It’s worked so far…

Jodi
          Participant

I’ve always really liked dinosaurs, so I couldn’t help myself. I will probably end up getting them all, but not yet. I’m waiting for the mother griffin and chicks now. And a mother cowpie, and a russet cowpie. And a brown young. Those have to come first.

I let the Hatching Velocaraptor go buy on Ebay because I want the baby steg next. I know it’s out there for $100, but I can’t do that right now.

Yep, they are tiny! Hey, Emerald you got the same tan Griff I have, the lighter one! πŸ˜† I kept looking at the dark one on ebay, Idon’t think I like him as much as the lighter one. πŸ˜† But you have a nice little collection going there. Congrats on becoming a collector along with your being a Retailer!! πŸ˜€

Jodi
            Participant

It’s this forum’s fault, you know. I was perfectly fine with my three little pieces until I started chatting here. Now I have a wish list two pages long (okay, small note pages, but still!).

I love my tan Griffin. I love him most of all!

I have all of them. The Dinos I mean. I paid a pretty penny for some of them, but got others for a song and dance. I paid over $120 for my T-rex, but he is worth it! I saw them for the first time in CO when I was 19 at a mineral shop. As a kid I drew them all the time, and Mel couldn’t have picked a better selection of Dinos to do!! πŸ˜€

Jodi
              Participant

What did you pay for your Baby Steg?

Bob

I did not know there where different sized flap cats

lamortefille
                  Participant

Yup, large and small flapcats. Hopefully, Melody will make a PYO that will fall somewhere in between.

How’s Denver, DM?

Jodi
                    Participant

We can only hope!

Bob

lamortefille wrote:

Yup, large and small flapcats. Hopefully, Melody will make a PYO that will fall somewhere in between.

How’s Denver, DM?
                        Very cold with snow everywhere. I said elsewhere the city is a lot older then I thought it would be. I can’t wait to get home though

lamortefille
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

How’s Denver, DM?
                          Very cold with snow everywhere. I said elsewhere the city is a lot older then I thought it would be. I can’t wait to get home though

Pffffft! @ the snow – we hates it Precious:-/ lol Glad to see you are still with us!

I paid $53 on Evilbay on 11/19/2002 for my mint Stegosaur…(Had to look it up) But I haven’t seen alot of them there. Actually all of them I have came from Ebay.
                          Baby Triceratops – $45
                          Hatching Protoceratops – $29.00
                          Hatching Galapagos Tortoise – $42.00
                          Hatching Maiasaur – $79.00
                          Hatching Velociraptor – $74.00
                          Hatching T-rex – $86.00
                          All of them are Mint in condition, but I don’t have teh box for the Tortoise, Velociraptor, Stegosaur, or Triceratops. Although, I don’t much care about the boxes as I do about the sculpt’s condition. πŸ˜€

Jodi
                          Participant

Darn it. I probably should have grabbed that Velocirapter for $60 then. And the $100 is too steep for the Steg that’s out there now. Okay. Good to know. I should probably ask LIH, but there probably not that many out there. Thanks for the info, WSC.

Oh, I love them! Nice photo.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.