fbpx

It's Gone (A Rant and a Wish for a Happy Holidays)

Home Forums Miscellany Community It's Gone (A Rant and a Wish for a Happy Holidays)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Romeodanny wrote:

It’s just been one of those months. I would love to curl up in the corner and cry for a few days, but, month end and all that crazyness at work means I’ll be working long hours this weekend.

I know what you mean. Lately its been crazy at work for me too, and I’m also going to be working the whole weekend. What kind of work do you do?

mimitrek wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

It’s just been one of those months. I would love to curl up in the corner and cry for a few days, but, month end and all that crazyness at work means I’ll be working long hours this weekend.

I know what you mean. Lately its been crazy at work for me too, and I’m also going to be working the whole weekend. What kind of work do you do?

I work in the cash office in a medium large store. I’ll end up taking monthend reports home to finish. I think there was one month where I didn’t have to take them home with me. In addition to the cash office I also do alittle bit of HR duties, general office, and stuff like known theft, tracking overrides, other things like that. And every once in a while I pretend I’m a superviser.

Sounds like you keep pretty busy! Another friend of mine is in accounting, and she’s always swamped at month end too.

Quote:

Sounds like you keep pretty busy! Another friend of mine is in accounting, and she’s always swamped at month end too.

Hey! You talking about me? 😯 I shudder when I hear the words “month end”! I am on vacation at my mom’s house in Florida right now, so if they notice I am missing (my mom, husband, stepdad, and kids are engrossed in a heavy game of Parchesi), I will have to make a speedy exit. πŸ˜€

We are going to check out the fireworks in a few minutes, so I decided to hide in her craft room and check out what is new here.

I hope everyone has a safe and blessed New Year, and I wish you all many more Windstones! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Goldragon2! wrote:

Quote:

Hey! You talking about me? 😯 I shudder when I hear the words “month end”! I am on vacation at my mom’s house in Florida right now, so if they notice I am missing (my mom, husband, stepdad, and kids are engrossed in a heavy game of Parchesi), I will have to make a speedy exit. πŸ˜€

Yup! πŸ˜€ I’m glad you escaped this month at least!

Happy New Year!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.