fbpx

It's Gone (A Rant and a Wish for a Happy Holidays)

Home Forums Miscellany Community It's Gone (A Rant and a Wish for a Happy Holidays)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

πŸ˜₯ I won a young black unicorn last month on Ebay. The seller sent it out by Airmail. It went into customs on November 28th and just poof…It’s gone. I know the seller sent it, she tracked it to customs and gave me a customs#. Now on my next day off I need to call customs and find out if it left there or not. πŸ˜₯ Why does this keep happening to me? I way overpaid too. (My max bid was a mistake, since there were two others on ebay at the time I didn’t think it would go even near as high as it did.)

Then I bought a bearfeet candlelamp, the seller put that she ships by USPS, next thing I know she sends me a UPS tracking#. Now I’ll pay an extra $45 in fees. It was supposed to get here before Christmas. It’s still in Windsor. It’s been there since Wednesday. I hate UPS. I’ve never had a positive transaction with them. Not when I had my buisness and especially not now. Sorry to those who will only ship by UPS. Not my cup of tea.

Sorry to vent. I’m so upset. Anyways in case I’m not on later

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year.

Skigod377
    Participant

Just to let you know, an item doesnt get tracked till it gets to a destination, so they will tell you if it arrived, but not when it leaves. At least thats what they told me here. So your uni may get there still. I hope it does!
      For the UPS thing, write the seller and tell them. That is their fault and they should pay. Explain it to them. I had a seller offer first calss mail for a Halloween item, then ship it SAM, so it didn’t get here in time for Halloween. You should get the shipping advertised. 😑

And Merry Christmas to you, too!!! πŸ˜€

Maria
      Participant

Merry Christmas despite that, Romeo. I hope you get youor money back for the UPS deal. It would be awful if the black uni never turns up again.

Awwwww i hope they arrive ok!!

Lokie
        Participant

Sorry about the troubles. UPS has aweful fees to outside the US πŸ™
          But hopefully it all comes eventually and it will be an after Christmas present to make you happy when the rest of the stuff you got starts to bore you.

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Bob

I do not like UPS either. I prefer to ship USPS also

πŸ˜€ I got my younge unicorn today. Yay (doing happy dance.) I paid for mint. Did I get mint? No. I hate it when people do that. It has 6 nicks! Oh well πŸ™„ I’m just so verry happy it’s finally here. If it wasn’t left at my door I probably would have kissed the person who delivered it.

I’m glad your unicorn turned up! Congrats!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

πŸ˜€ I got my younge unicorn today. Yay (doing happy dance.) I paid for mint. Did I get mint? No. I hate it when people do that. It has 6 nicks! Oh well πŸ™„ I’m just so verry happy it’s finally here. If it wasn’t left at my door I probably would have kissed the person who delivered it.

Yes, I DO VERY MUCH hate that! Well, hopefully you can touch it up, as long as you weren’t completely stiffed I suppose. I’m glad you got it!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Maria
              Participant

Glad you got the unicorn, Romeo. Just a pity it was nicked even though you paid more than you wanted to. I hope it’s fixable.

Skigod377
                Participant

You paid for mint! That is crap! Are you gonna contact the seller and ask for a partial refund or anything? I am glad it turned up, though.

Naw, I’m not going to go to her for a partial refund. They are just very small nicks. A tiny bit of black will cover them. I’m just really happy it showed up. I would rather a nicked up unicorn than nothing at all. If it didn’t take so long to get here, I would go to her and complain. I just wish she had touched the nicks up with black paint. A different shade of black would have been easier to miss than white on a black back ground. πŸ™„
                  It’s just been one of those months. I would love to curl up in the corner and cry for a few days, but, month end and all that crazyness at work means I’ll be working long hours this weekend.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Well, you have a point…and it may have flecked off in shipping, too, esp since it took so long. I just get upset when things are not as described.

I hate that too…especially when the seller is a jerk and you have to file a dispute to get a refund…

Sorry to hear that your “mint” unicorn had nicks. I had the same problem earlier this year, except it was with a family of dragons, and there were way too many chips and blemishes to overlook…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.