fbpx

It is lung cancer

Home Forums Miscellany Community It is lung cancer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Danny had his surgery today and yes he does have lung cancer. I’m typing this from my laptop since I’m still in the waiting room since they only let me see him for a few minutes because he is in so much pain. We are waiting for an icu bed to open up and hopefully I will be able to visit him again before I have to leave and pick Alyssa up. I have no clue what plan of action we have now, we have to wait for the pathology reports to come back and talk to an oncologist. I probably will not be online much.

Laurie
      Participant

Adaneth
        Participant

So sorry to hear the awful news. I hope they can find a quick and effective way to fight it. You and Danny are in my thoughts and prayers.

LadyFirebird
          Participant

I am so sorry to hear this! We all still hope the best for you and having taken care of a spouse who was ill, I understand your feeling of having no clue what to do next. Things fall where they will, it’s not easy, but you do manage. I will be thinking of you and Danny and sending positive healing thoughts your way.

Jasmine
            Participant

Sorry hun. Sending *warm fuzzies* to you and Danny.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I’m so sorry to hear this. *Hugs*

I’m so sorry to hear that. 🙁 *hugs to you and Danny*

darjeb
                Participant

Oh Purpledoggy I am so sorry to hear this you and Danny have been through so much. Prayers and concerns are with you

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Oh no! I hope surgery will be enough… keep us posted.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Rachel
                    Participant

I’m so sorry. I hope that it’s of a type that is localized and easily treated.

Azurielle
                      Participant

My thoughts are with you.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Stephanie
                        Participant

*hugs* I’m so sorry.

Katherine
                          Participant

I pray for a speedy recovery and no more cancer!

NirvanaCat13
                            Participant

Oh lord no!!! Seriously, this pisses me the f off. 😡 😡 Man I am so angry and sad and hurt that this is happening to you guys…..To have gone through SOOO much with the transplant and then develop CANCER??? Of all bleedin’ things?? Louis and I are sending all sorts of love and healing thoughts and prayers and warm fuzzies and anything else helpfull we can think of your guys’ way. Tell Danny to kick this crap in the jimmy!! LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS! Hope that they can get it all out with surgery and it doesn’t spread!!!

Bob

I’m soooooo sorry you have to go thru this after all you have already gone thru

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.