fbpx

Is there any chance?…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Is there any chance?…

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Lupin
    Participant

Melody wrote:

I had one of those red black cats. They are cool looking! He would bleach out to a chestnut red in summer, with a black head.

😯 😯 😯
      That’s gotta be Beautiful!! Mine hates the sun(Read Light & warmth), at least now I know it really is just spaz cat and not something to do with her colouring!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I’d love a closed eyed flap cat in a regular color too (still going to get one of those Calicos!!! 😈 ) I too would squeak for silver tabby but they’ve already been done. I’d be happy with any pattern πŸ™‚

Melody
        Keymaster

purplecat wrote:

I think they’d be pretty painted like my Andromeda kitty but I’ve got kitty mommy bias. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

THAT is one beautiful cat! Those grey blue eyes and the way her coat shades from warm grey to silver grey; just magnificent!
          (Hey Emerald how do I puctuate that sentence? I don’t want to write “…silver grey is just magnificent” because it doesn’t sound as emphatic, but there isn’t a real verb. Can you imply one with puctuation? )

Melody
          Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

I’d love a closed eyed flap cat in a regular color too (still going to get one of those Calicos!!! 😈 ) I too would squeak for silver tabby but they’ve already been done. I’d be happy with any pattern πŸ™‚

I can’t do tabbies in production. Way tooo hard, though lots of fun.
            (I seem to be missing verbs today)

Purplecat
            Participant

She’s half siamese, half tabby. I like the stripes combined with the points and other markings. She was an ugly kitten and I felt sorry for her when we adopted her at the pound. Boy, we got a pleasant surprise. πŸ˜€

Jodi
              Participant

Melody wrote:

purplecat wrote:

I think they’d be pretty painted like my Andromeda kitty but I’ve got kitty mommy bias. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

THAT is one beautiful cat! Those grey blue eyes and the way her coat shades from warm grey to silver grey; just magnificent!
                (Hey Emerald how do I puctuate that sentence? I don’t want to write “…silver grey is just magnificent” because it doesn’t sound as emphatic, but there isn’t a real verb. Can you imply one with puctuation? )

You would say, “Those grey-blue eyes and the way her coat shades from warm grey to silver grey are just magnificent!” Your subjects are “eyes” and “way.” Since there are two subjects you need a plural verb, so “are” instead of “is” would work. It might sound better to split it up and say, “I like her grey-blue eyes, and the way her coat shades from warm grey to silver grey is just magnificent.” πŸ˜€

I know I mentioned tuxedo cats but I got to thinking (and looking around the house) and I really think a black and white cat would look awesome as a flap cat. Something like this:

His name is Spock and I can almost see wings coming out of his back. Of course, at 2 AM when he decides it is play time I can see little horns.

(Please ignore the dirty map in the background 😳 😳 )

I caught my black cat snoozing in teh sun in the window today…He has this pretty reddish tint all over him…I guess it came out with age, or I jsut see him all the time and never noticed how pretty he really is. Although at 15 he looks a bit mangy. I don’t know how many more years he might have left, but I’d love to see his colors immortalized on a flap cat! But the twins are black and white…So torn!! πŸ˜†

wow,ddvm, he has big ears! what kind of cat is he?
                he looks like he was just woken up for this image. πŸ˜†

Maria
                Participant

gryphondreamer wrote:

wow,ddvm, he has big ears! what kind of cat is he?
                  he looks like he was just woken up for this image. πŸ˜†

He sure does. I like the way his eyes glow on the pic.

Isn’t it a Rex?

Skigod377
                  Participant

Awww, I liked the eyes shut cat being special.

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Isn’t it a Rex?

Yup, Spock is a Cornish Rex – I have another one named Dragon and two Devon Rexes named Tuvak and T-Rex plus a regular orange kitty named Figment. Ok, Fig is missing an eye but otherwise he’s normal!

Sorry about the size – I haven’t figured out how to change the size of the photo. Any suggestions?

Maria
                    Participant

MS Image Viewer has a resizing function, and so does Paint.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.