fbpx

Is there any chance?…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Is there any chance?…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Is there any chance there will ever be a Direct sales of any closed eyes Flap Cats (in any color scheme)?Please oh please…squeak squeak squeak…squeak?

i second this request. i think the closed eyed ones are much prettier than the ones with the eyes open. πŸ˜€

Melody
    Keymaster

gryphondreamer wrote:

i second this request. i think the closed eyed ones are much prettier than the ones with the eyes open. πŸ˜€

I really should do them in some regular color, so people can afford to get one! I have been thinking about it. Too many things to think about!

Jodi
      Participant

Oh! That would be so great! πŸ˜€

lamortefille
        Participant

I agree – it would be wonderful!

Tuxedo cats! or gray tabbies!

wolflodge100
          Participant

I would love to have them regular production. πŸ˜€

Lupin
            Participant

Black, But not Blue black Red black with a white raindrop shapped Locket on the chest, and Golden yellow eyes!!! 😈 Oh oh oh or a Silver Blue Tux !!

I agree as well 8)

Melody
              Keymaster

Lupin wrote:

Black, But not Blue black Red black with a white raindrop shapped Locket on the chest, and Golden yellow eyes!!! 😈 Oh oh oh or a Silver Blue Tux !!

I had one of those red black cats. They are cool looking! He would bleach out to a chestnut red in summer, with a black head.

My black cat’s ruff turns rusty colored in the summer, but not much else turns colors. Sylvester and his sis are tuxedos…I’d love a tuxedo cat… πŸ˜€

wolflodge100
                Participant

I have 4 tuxedo kitties, and I had a black cat with a mane like that too πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                  Participant

I think they’d be pretty painted like my Andromeda kitty but I’ve got kitty mommy bias. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Lokie
                    Participant

Add me to the list of people who’d love to see flapcats for purchase.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.