fbpx

Im curious what was your best and worst Windstone buy?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Im curious what was your best and worst Windstone buy?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

You got an awesome price on her, ddvm. Lucky you!

Lokie
      Participant

ddvm wrote:

My best Windstone buy just happened – I got the fifth black emerald peacock secret keeper! Happy dancing around the room!

Congratulations!!!!!

Thanks! I was hyperventilating refreshing the page and then the computer froze! I almost passed out. Then when I could get the computer to work the auction was over – it took me a moment to think to check my ebay. Guess it will be peanut butter and fluff sandwiches for a while…

Skigod377
        Participant

ddvm wrote:

Guess it will be peanut butter and fluff sandwiches for a while…

And Nutella!

ddvm wrote:

My best Windstone buy just happened – I got the fifth black emerald peacock secret keeper! Happy dancing around the room!

Congrats!!

skigod377 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

Guess it will be peanut butter and fluff sandwiches for a while…

And Nutella!

I love, love, love Nutella so I have to be strong and not buy any – need to go to the Y more to work out as it is! 😀

Lokie wrote:

ddvm wrote:

Congratulations!!!!!

Congrats…I really wanted to bid on it, but with everything that happed yesterday I missed the auction.

And my worst one just happened – got a mint peacock oriental dragon on ebay. Wrote to the seller about how to ship it and it came wrapped in bubble wrap rattling around a box so, of course, she is in many pieces. I am so, so upset. It was a beautiful dragon before the (bleep) person sent it. Now I have to go back to the Post Office but I don’t know if they will honor the insurance. I did pay with a credit card so….
          What a moron! 👿

Skigod377
          Participant

ddvm wrote:

And my worst one just happened – got a mint peacock oriental dragon on ebay. Wrote to the seller about how to ship it and it came wrapped in bubble wrap rattling around a box so, of course, she is in many pieces. I am so, so upset. It was a beautiful dragon before the (bleep) person sent it. Now I have to go back to the Post Office but I don’t know if they will honor the insurance. I did pay with a credit card so….
            What a moron! 👿

I almost want to stop buying from Ebayers because of how many I have lost in transit. Im so sorry. I lost a peacock oriental the exact same way. http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m262/skigod377/Picture035.jpg
            I have lost 3 white mothers this year alone. I wish you luck at the post office, but if the packing was insufficient, I dont know if they will pay.

Participant

skigod377 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

What a moron! 👿

I almost want to stop buying from Ebayers because of how many I have lost in transit. Im so sorry. I lost a peacock oriental the exact same way. http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m262/skigod377/Picture035.jpg
              I have lost 3 white mothers this year alone. I wish you luck at the post office, but if the packing was insufficient, I dont know if they will pay.

People don’t seem to understand that although Windstones are heavy, they are fragile. Has anyone noticed how vibration carries through the sculpts? If you just lightly tap with your finger nail on a sculpture you can actually hear the sculpt ring. As fragile as glass. We should make a shipping tutorial with pics. That way when someone needs to send us a Windstone we can just give them the link.

Skigod377
              Participant

Not a bad idea. I know most people will think we are anal, though!

Bob

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Aww! I feel your pain. You can only hope someone is hinest enough to return it, but even if they do you have to hope the people at the store are equally honest and compenant enough not to loose it themselves. That sucks DM.

Still no call yet either so it’s gone

Bob

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Aww! I feel your pain. You can only hope someone is hinest enough to return it, but even if they do you have to hope the people at the store are equally honest and compenant enough not to loose it themselves. That sucks DM.
                    Still no ring back so it’s gone at least I only paid $13 for it

skigod377 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

What a moron! 👿

Well, luckily ddvm paid with a credit card so she’s covered in any case…

Went to the post office but didn’t realize I needed the receipt for the insurance so I’ll have to wait to the seller contacts me. It’s so frustrating – and I feel so bad for the dragon. But at least her face wasn’t destroyed like Ski’s!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 164 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.