fbpx

If you had to choose one?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone If you had to choose one?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

Ok, imagine that your house is on fire (heaven forbid), and your entire family is safe but you are the only one in the house on your way out the door. As you are making your way to the front door you pass by your collection of Windstones. You can only carry one, so which one would you choose?

I would choose the Grand Unicorn. But it would be a VERY tough call.

I thought you might enjoy this scenereo!

Katherine
      Participant

haha, I actually brought this up before. It is somewhere in the Community section.

I think I would choose my BEP Prototype OW.

I’m too scared to answer this one – afraid I’ll jinx myself. When I was in school my 2 housemates and I used to ask each other “what would you take in case of fire?” Then they were on overnight camping trip and I was home alone and an emotionally disturbed 13 year old set the house on fire (we know who did it because he was caught a few months later after he set a fire that burned down 5 buildings leaving 23 people homeless). It turned out I was right about what I would take – my animals. Got yelled at by the firemen that I should never have gone back in after the cats – and I agree with them. It was stupid. I couldn’t find 2 of them – they were hiding under a bed. And in my defense when a neighbor came in to help I grabbed him and pulled him out the door. And stayed out. Fortunately the cats were ok – we only lived 2 blocks from the station and they saved the house. YEAH, firefighters!

Purplecat
        Participant

I’d panic trying to choose!! OMG, I never even thought of that scenario! ๐Ÿ˜€ My peacock scratcher I think….in our collection it represents me…or maybe the black gold male which represents my hubby….hmmmm…No….probably my cheshire wolf…she’s one of a kind and also a “me” piece in my collection…Oh, god the pressure! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

id worry about my animals more then my windstones to be honest..windstones can be replaced..your pets cant because they are like your children

Maria
          Participant

If I had saved other more important things, I’d have an awful time picking one Windstone to go with me. Realistically speaking, though, I’d probably grab the Froggie Dragon PYO that DragonsCavern painted for me. He’s just special, and he leaves me plenty of room to carry other stuff. My BEP OW would take both hands. Besides, I have several big rare and special pieces, but they’re grouped together, and I could never choose a favorite. Froggie is small and handy and good souvenir.
            But here’s hoping it never happens.

Bob

I can’t answer this question since I have already gone thru it and I’m not going to open the door to have it happen again. But I will say get insurance on EVERYTHING. If you do not have your own insurance they will pro rate the value down to nothing

Laurie
              Participant

I know when the backyard was on fire the first thing I thought of was to grab anything other then my husband and my cat. But if I was thinking I would have to grab my bvp old warrior because he cost me ALOT of freakin money (and he is pretty too).

Edit: I’m an idiot and put the last thing I thought to grab was my husband and cat when that was the ONLY thing I was thinking of.

I wouldn’t even think of Windstones in that case. I’d be where are the cats?! Are all the neighbours out? Grab the photo albums, especially my Grandmas. Windstones can be replaced! If I had to pick one possession it’d be Grandmas photo album. (Cats aren’t possessions they are my boys.)

Maria
                Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

I know when the backyard was on fire the first thing I thought of was to grab anything other then my husband and my cat. But if I was thinking I would have to grab my bvp old warrior because he cost me ALOT of freakin money (and he is pretty too).

Edit: I’m an idiot and put the last thing I thought to grab was my husband and cat when that was the ONLY thing I was thinking of.

๐Ÿ˜† I was wondering about that.

Katherine
                  Participant

Haha-ok, assume that everyone and every pet is out of the house, and you know it. I feel bad that I asked this scenereo when it has happened to some of you guys before. I’m sorry! I hope it never happens to anyone! SO KNOCK ON WOOD! ๐Ÿ˜€
                    But everyone is right-Windstones can be replaced. Other things can’t.

Skigod377
                    Participant

My pink scratcher.

tc_cat333
                      Participant

I would shove my VF fledge in my pocket and grab my Secret keeper.

Would Windstones be ruined if they got soaked??

Participant

tc_cat333 wrote:

Would Windstones be ruined if they got soaked??

Yeppers. So even if they didn’t get burned, they would be ruined by the water that the firefighters use.

Oddly, my choice wouldn’t be my most expensive piece.

It would be my mother unicorn…..and if I had another free hand it would be my cat wizard.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.