fbpx

"Iceocerus"

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

😯 How come Ski got it? Lucky you, Ski!

Skigod377
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

😯 How come Ski got it? Lucky you, Ski!

πŸ˜› Thanks!! She said above she painted it with someone in mind but I never suspected me!!

Maria
        Participant

Just as a gift? Wow! It’s sure nice to have someone like WSC who gives away Windstones. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Just as a gift? Wow! It’s sure nice to have someone like WSC who gives away Windstones. πŸ˜†

I know it! I am quite grateful!

Maria
            Participant

That’s the second Windstone you’ve gotten as a gift from someone non-family. I wonder what’s next? πŸ˜›

Skigod377
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

That’s the second Windstone you’ve gotten as a gift from someone non-family. I wonder what’s next? πŸ˜›

Actually, Frozen has gifted me, too. The pink family is from him. I have gifted Star. I think we are just a close lot of people on here. Folks on here have sent others Chocolate, Cookies, and other stuff. I think this is a very nice group of people.

Maria
                Participant

Oh, it is! πŸ˜€

😳
                  The only thing I was missing was the pink. πŸ˜‰
                  Ski did me a couple favors, and then was very patient about the goof up by the PO…And like I said, I thought of her the entire time I was painting this one.
                  You’re welcome Ski! You deserve it!!!! πŸ˜€

dragonmedley wrote:

I looove the wings! But for some reason, I’m not as fond of the eyes… that’s just me, though.

Yea, same here, I LOVE the wings and the rest of her/him, but I am not too keen on the trim around the eyes…I think that would have looked better left like the rest of the furr. BUT STILL beautiful! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Actually, he was supposed to be sorta raccoonish until I started thinking aobut Ski while I was painting him. So he got stuck with the rings… πŸ˜†
                  **Taps temple and repeats…”No more rings” over and over* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Actually, he was supposed to be sorta raccoonish until I started thinking aobut Ski while I was painting him. So he got stuck with the rings… πŸ˜†
                  **Taps temple and repeats…”No more rings” over and over* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LOL! Silly! Dont be too hard on yourself, it is still GORGEOUS anyhow! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

I thought that from now on I would use the rings as my signature on my wolves, but I think the wings are what everyone knows my wolves for. πŸ˜† 😯

Maria
                  Participant

Using the wings is a better idea. πŸ˜‰

So I see. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yea…yea…the wings πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
                    THEY ARE AMAZING! WOW, I want to buy some of those wings for myself to use…and I DO MEAN “ME” πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.