fbpx

"Iceocerus"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Here is my newest accomplishment. He is named after ice, and clouds. He is painted in pearl with silver and charcoal metallic tips on his fur. His wings were basecoated in metallic pastel blue and drybrushed with a pale lavender fading to a pale teal. I just finished him. He was waiting for his clearcoat…
    NO he is NOT my swap peice, although I am thouroughly happy with how it is coming along. I am on my second session with it. πŸ˜€
    Whadda ya think?

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

oh how pretty! I love the glacier coloring of the wings!!

Starbreeze
      Participant

I love the wings too!!!!!

Skigod377
        Participant

I will have to jump on the wing bandwagon! Very pretty!

dragonmedley
          Participant

I looove the wings! But for some reason, I’m not as fond of the eyes… that’s just me, though.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Me too, I love those wings!

Jodi
            Participant

I’m not very fond of the eyes either. Maybe it’s because one outlining looks thicker than the other. O.o

Wings are definitely gorgeous though! πŸ˜€ I also like how the fur looks.

Yeah. It does look thicker, but I don’t think it is…The way he was facing wasn’t the best, but I had no sun to take the pics in like I did for Nirvana’s wolf. I am taking a break on wolves for a while. I just ordered a mass amount of them before.

I am working on my swap peice now, and thanks to GB and everyone else who paints those beautiful, vibrant paint schemes, I was finally pushed to create a more complex scheme. It is coming along very nicely considering I am only on my 2nd session with it. πŸ˜† I am trying to take my sweet time with it, because I know if I let my idea go and calm down a bit before doing it, it will turn out even better than I hoped for. πŸ˜€

But this wolf is already taken…I had painted him with someone in mind. πŸ˜€
              I love doing wing like this though…I could paint wings like this all day if there were that many wings to paint! 😯

Maria
              Participant

Nice wolf, WSC! I definitely can’t wait wait to see your swap piece!
                And I’m honored I inspired you. πŸ˜‰

Although I don’t think I have a snowball’s chance GB of matching you or Water or Nam…Ever. LOL πŸ˜†

Maria
                Participant

😳 Oh sure.

LOL Why am I up at 2 am? πŸ˜†
                  No, GB I mean it, I see all the ones you have done, especially the one in your siggy…Awesome! Trust me, I can’t wait to see what happens when my person unwraps hers… 😯

Maria
                  Participant

Aw, WSC… She’ll love it. There’s no not loving it. πŸ˜† You do great work.

Skigod377
                    Participant

WSC this was very sweet of you. The wings are even better in person and I love it! Thank you very much. I am honored. It was a beautiful surprise.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.