fbpx

I love the Windstone Forum! (giveaway drawing)

Home Forums Miscellany Community I love the Windstone Forum! (giveaway drawing)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

fatalbeauty, you are entrant number 14. Everybody else who entered, or entered on behalf of somebody else, you should be hearing from me soon with a number. I want to make sure I don’t miss anyone!

Thanks to all! πŸ™‚

Adaneth
      Participant

Safire_blue, you are entrant number 17. I’m very selfishly hoping your dollar stays down a few more months since I have a trip to Canada with my mom and a friend at the end of July, and I’d love to SPEND MORE ha ha ha.

Everybody who PMed me to be in the drawing prior to 6:30 am California time should now have a number. πŸ™‚

Stephanie
        Participant

Thank you!! <3

Mary
          Participant

Adaneth, “Parade” is quite stunning, and this gesture by you is super kind.

darjeb
            Participant

What a fantastic gesture

jmoore
              Participant

Wow! How generous of you, Adaneth, and what a gorgeous unicorn! Don’t enter me in the drawing – I love the unicorn but don’t have the room for one – but I just had to comment! Love to see joy spread in the world – We need it!

Celestial Rainstorm
                Participant

This is so wonderfully generous of you, so sweet! She is a beauty, so I suppose I’ll pop my name here! I’ve never gotten a uni or GB, so why not? πŸ˜€

Finding happiness again.

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

fatalbeauty, you are entrant number 14. Everybody else who entered, or entered on behalf of somebody else, you should be hearing from me soon with a number. I want to make sure I don’t miss anyone!

Thanks to all! πŸ™‚

okie dokie!

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Adaneth
                    Participant

This is so wonderfully generous of you, so sweet! She is a beauty, so I suppose I’ll pop my name here! I’ve never gotten a uni or GB, so why not? πŸ˜€

You’re in! You are number 25. πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

and this is why I just *love* this forum! I wish I had better luck with the pages loading so I could become more active again, as I miss this place so much! <3

Adaneth, you're truly amazing! It's really refreshing to see something so sweet and kind to renew my faith in humanity! (I needed that lil burst of faith right now, so Thank You for that!) I'll be sending you a PM to try my luck, but I will be so happy for whoever ends up with this lil beauty! <3 Good luck everyone!

Safire_blue, you are entrant number 17. I’m very selfishly hoping your dollar stays down a few more months since I have a trip to Canada with my mom and a friend at the end of July, and I’d love to SPEND MORE ha ha ha.

Everybody who PMed me to be in the drawing prior to 6:30 am California time should now have a number. πŸ™‚

Well, I think the exchange will be in your favor for awhile. πŸ™‚ I’ll say welcome…and enjoy your visit! I hope you find lots of wonderful goodies to buy! πŸ˜€

And thank you once again for the chance to have that gorgeous unicorn! :love:

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

Just PM’d you! Lovely unicorn and this is so generous of you!

dragonmedley
                          Participant

Oh, this is such a wonderful idea! I’m not participating, but I wanted to thank you anyway for your generosity.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Laurie
                            Participant

I’m not entering, but what an awesome thing to do. Thank you. πŸ˜‰

MandBsMom
                              Participant

Also not entering, but you are awesome for doing this!!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.