fbpx

I love the Windstone Forum! (giveaway drawing)

Home Forums Miscellany Community I love the Windstone Forum! (giveaway drawing)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

I found out recently that as part of a class action lawsuit I had a couple hundred dollars coming back to me which I thought lost years ago. The money had been intended as a gift, and it made perfect sense to use that windfall to brighten somebody’s day.

So I snagged the very last one in the Young Unicorn grab bag when they appeared in the store. I am giving “Parade” away to whoever wins the drawing.

RULES

1] This drawing is for those who did not get to purchase a GB Young Unicorn from the May 2016 batch and don’t share a residence with someone who did.

2] This drawing is for those who have been a member of the Forum since at least May 1, 2016.

3] This drawing includes shipping nationally or internationally.

4] Please do not participate if you plan to just turn around and sell “Parade” on eBay. This is a giveaway for somebody who really wanted one of these gorgeous GB Young Unicorns, but missed out for whatever reason. (But I do understand that financial disasters can happen to anyone.)

5] The winner is welcome to trade for another GB Young Unicorn if this one is not a favorite. I would love for this to make two people happy! πŸ™‚

6] Anyone who wants to participate, either leave a comment here or PM me saying you want to be in the drawing.

7] The drawing will be held on Tuesday, May 31st, and I will ship out “Parade” after I receive a shipping address.

8] My thanks to Melody for painting such a magnificent Grab Bag batch!

Ferlin1984
      Participant

Wow! I don’t know which is more beautiful, the young unicorn or your gesture of kindness. Thank you for sharing pictures of this stunning piece of art by Melody. You will make someone very, very happy.

Scathach
        Participant

What a kind and wonderful gesture.

I have someone in mind and PMd you.

Life is beautiful.

Natasha
          Participant

Aw, this is such a sweet gesture! You’re going to make a Uni-less forum member very happy! Best of luck to the entrants.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Conrad
            Participant

So wonderful! Sent a message :love:

Ela_Hara
              Participant

This is really, truly generous of you!
                Thank you and I’ve sent a PM! :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Landipan
                Participant

Wow, this is such a nice thing to do! I’d love to win her, I’ve never had a young unicorn before!

Good luck to all!

*Formerly meowmix101
                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

littleironhorse
                  Participant

What a lovely gesture! πŸ˜€

Betrluk1
                    Participant

What a fantastic and generous idea! Congrats to whomever wins. I was lucky enough to get one and i look forward to seeing who wins this unexpected windfall!

flaconscale
                      Participant

I think this is an amazing idea!
                        What a fantastic way to give back after something horrible.
                        A truely generous person.

A stunning piece. Well done on the pull and I’m sure s/he will make someone very happy

I wish everyone joining in the best of luck

(Yes I know I fit some of the criteria… bjt I’m not looking to add unicorns to my collection. Poads call me.)

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
                        Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
                        After GB poads of all ages
                        Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
                        Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

Kim
                        Blocked

Wow, that is really nice of you. That’s my other favourite unicorn besides the pink flower one headed for ebay. I can’t enter the draw as I have a young on the way I saved for for months but if someone wins this one and wants to trade, please let me know as I would trade almost any unicorn for this one.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

how nice of you!

I want to be in this drawing! *fits all the rules*

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Marianne
                            Participant

:love: :love: Wow, how sweet is that!! :love: :love: I
                              Edited* ‘m not able to enter but just in awe of your sweetness. :O

I’d love to be included in the drawing. What a wonderfully nice thing to do! πŸ™‚ With the Canadian rate exchange I couldn’t afford one of these lovelies…as tempting as it was. This one has so many favorite things I like…purple, flowers, zebra stripes, and of course the fact that it’s a young unicorn. πŸ˜€

Good luck to everyone. πŸ™‚

StormDancer
                              Participant

Thank you Adaneth. I already have one but this made my day. It is so wonderful to see good things happen.

Looking for:
                                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.