fbpx

I love my school X3

Home Forums Miscellany Community I love my school X3

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Arrrrr! Talk like a Pirate Day, Matey! HAHAHAHA!

Ahhh, I love college. How I miss it! A group of us used to randomly pick days to dress up in garb. We’d also randomly go out on the middle of campus (small campus on a hill) and ‘stick fight’ with bokken (campus security in the middle of nowhere doesn’t think of things like these… just wooden sticks and play things :roll:), shinai, bo, jo, and long sticks. We kept our swords and knives home, though occassionally, a few of use would head up to the woods to our little practice place to practice with our throwing knives *whistles non-chalantly*

Gotta love it! Your day sounds like absolute fun! Gods I can’t wait until I can afford to hit grad school!

Ooh, that sounds like fun! I love to watch people practicing obscure sports/hobbies and things… We do have kendo players who practice on the quad, and on alternate Tuesdays there is a tightrope walking club that meets there. They string a special rope between these two big oak trees and practice for an hour or two. It’s a blast to watch, but you have to be quiet so you don’t break their concentration.

Bob

sounds like a fun day. Nothing fun or exciting lie that happens here at work or at home when I’m home for that matter. I did not end up doing the college thing so no memories there. We had Squirrels in the back yard growing up in San Mateo we had 4 HUGE pine trees and many squirrels would visit

darjeb
        Participant

Sounds like you had an exciting day – nothing like that eve happened when I was in college

Megan
          Participant

Let’s just say that I attend a… very interesting college. We are the campus full of (mostly) laid back surfer dudes and dudettes, just without the beach. Though you could probably fill an ocean with the amount of alcohol consumed here every weekend… πŸ˜†

If people aren’t getting along for some reason the conversation generally turns into “It’s cool, man, it’s cool, just come over and party this weekend.” By Monday morning they’re best friends. So there are hardly any problems with prejudice of any kind. And we do have all kinds. International students from every corner of this planet, locals of all kinds of ethnicities, students of all ages and every orientation imaginable… It’s all good here πŸ˜† And we have a blast.

Maria
            Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I love the squirrel incident. Justice was definitely served. πŸ˜†

Too funny! πŸ˜† Especially the squirrel! πŸ˜†

Megani-chan wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Megani-chan wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Wasn’t it you that had the other squirrel incident at college?

Yup 😳 I got jumped by one behind the science building last fall and it scared me to death πŸ˜†
              I think those squirrels plans these “events” for their amusement! πŸ˜†
              Me too!!! And to steal goldfish crackers. That’s the prize the one who jumped me got. The silly things have no fear, they’re more revered on this campus than the Profs are… πŸ™„
              Ah…all is as it should be… πŸ˜€

Skigod377
              Participant

What a great day!! I wish I could have been attacked by a bunch of lusty pirates!

Maria
                Participant

Oh Ski! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jasmine
                  Participant

But they have to be cute pirates…

Megan
                    Participant

Jasmine wrote:

But they have to be cute pirates…

Oh trust me… they were 8)

Jasmine
                      Participant

Then, Damn!!!!! 😈 Can you send some up this way?? 😈

Megan
                        Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Then, Damn!!!!! 😈 Can you send some up this way?? 😈

I can try πŸ˜† Offer them booze and free pizza and I’m sure we can lure a few on the bus for the border 8)

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.