fbpx

I Hate Hit and Run Drivers!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I Hate Hit and Run Drivers!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

That is awful! I hope they catch the driver soon. Is your insurance going to cover it? Hopefully no one was hurt.

keschete
    Participant

Hey all,

They still haven’t got him, he was in a 4 wheel drive and up high, so I guess that is how he managed to drive off. My insurance will pay, but it was a lot of damage. All the rear panels and the tub of the car (floorpan) are cracked. So all will have to be replaced.

It will be months just to get the parts. They only make 2000 or less Vipers per year, so we have to wait on panels and then we will see from there. Matching the paint will be difficult also. So maybe by the summer I will have the car back.

Thank God I have another car to drive 🙂 Thank God I wasn’t seriously hurt!

Thanks everyone!

Kaya

Maria
      Participant

I’m glad insurance is covering the cost. Sorry you’ll have to wait so long to drive it again, but at least you’ll get it back and it’s not a complete write-off.

Sbianchi
        Participant

Sorry to hear about the accident, I’m glad your ok! I hope they find the person who did it.

Katherine
          Participant

I am sorry you have to wait on parts, but like you said: Thank God you have another car and werent hurt! 😀
            I hope they catch the guy. Grrr…

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.