fbpx

I Hate Hit and Run Drivers!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I Hate Hit and Run Drivers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

Someone hit the Camaro, who hit the Ford who hit the Jeep who hit me and he still hasn’t been caught!

Click on the pictures to see larger views.

๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

I am so MAD! I have about 30K worth of damage to my Viper and the car only hs 9700 miles on it!!!!

๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„

keschete
      Participant

Jasmine
        Participant

I thought someone got his plate number?? Or was that someone else’s accident? I’m so confused today. ๐Ÿ™„

frozendragon
          Participant

holy crap… at least you weren’t in that camaro.. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Owie, owie, owie!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Rusti
              Participant

How on earth did they manage to hit and then run? It looks to me like the hitter’s car should be just as totaled as the initial hittee’s. (Did that make sense?)

What was the guy driving? A tank? And how fast was he going?! Sheez!

Lokie
                Participant

๐Ÿ™ Sorry about your car

Skigod377
                  Participant

Im sorry. I agree with you. We had a 19yr old get hit on the way home from work not that long ago. He was riding his bike and someone just hit him and drove off. He died. It was really sad. Not two weeks ago the same thing happened. A guy hit a kid who was on a motorcycle and just drove off. The kid died on the way to the hospital. At least no one was hurt, though that totally sucks about your car. :negative:

siberakh1
                    Participant

I’m glad you are ok at least (even if the car is not)! I agree. Hit and run drivers suck and should be strung up and hung by their toes over a vat of boiling tar! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Ouch! I’m sorry that happened. I hope the driver gets caught!

Mmloda
                        Participant

Ohh that sucks..I am really sorry it happened…I would hate it if that happened to me…I hope the driver gets cought.. ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Stephanie
                          Participant

From looking at that camaro the person who did the hit and run shouldn’t be moving at all! WOW! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

People who hit and run suck! :negative:

We saw a hit and run several years ago… what was funny was the dudes front lic plate fell off… so he was found! He wouldn’t have gotten into more trouble if he would have stayed instead of running. No one was hurt in that one though.

I hope that whoever it was gets caught! Sorry about your car. ๐Ÿ™

darjeb
                            Participant

Sorry about your car but I am glad you weren’t hurt. A few years ago when I got my BMW Z4 I only had it about three weeks and somebody sideswipted it in a parking lot and left, of course. It made me unhappy and that was just about a 24″ dent down the passenger side door.

Maria
                              Participant

That’s horrible! I’m glad you weren’t hurt, and I hope no one else was either, but I know how bad it feels to have your pet machine damaged. What all needs to be replaced? Will insurance cover it?

Katherine
                                Participant

Oh man! I can’t believe he/she got away! I am glad you’re ok! I hope everyone else is too!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.