fbpx

I guess what I paid wasnt that far off

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I guess what I paid wasnt that far off

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

I wasn’t hunting for the coiled at all. I just couldn’t resist the bargin. Now I love them.

pipsxlch
    Participant

Hah, wish I’d had the money to buy the emerald mom on eBay several months back- now I’m kicking myself. All I need is her and the spectrals, and I’ll have all the Western dragons (except Secret Keeper, not in my budget ATM, and a PYO). One day I’ll have her! Since I can still find spectrals, figure she’s the only one I really need to watch for right now except for baby jade/emerald Oriental.

Maria
      Participant

You can still find Spectrals, pip? Can you give me a link to an emerald Sitting Spectral?

WolfenMachine
        Participant

On topic: I wonder why the whites are so popular? Maybe non-dragon collectors think they look elegant and rich, so, its OKAY to display them haha

Off Topic:
          Hey, somebody logged in under my name! I didn’t post that πŸ‘Ώ I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO HACKED MY NAME!!

Skigod377
          Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

On topic: I wonder why the whites are so popular? Maybe non-dragon collectors think they look elegant and rich, so, its OKAY to display them haha

Off Topic:
            Hey, somebody logged in under my name! I didn’t post that πŸ‘Ώ I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO HACKED MY NAME!! This was a very old topic that I dug up. Maybe you just forgot you posted it?

Starbreeze
            Participant

Sounds reasonable. After a while, I forget what I’ve posted. πŸ™„

WolfenMachine
              Participant

okay I feel dumb now. I just checked the date. I don’t know why I assumed the topic was started in one day. But you know what they say when you assume 😳 sorry guys

Skigod377
                Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

okay I feel dumb now. I just checked the date. I don’t know why I assumed the topic was started in one day. But you know what they say when you assume 😳 sorry guys

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bob

see I’m not the only one that forgets posting!!

Skigod377
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

This was two months ago. You forget posts after two hours.

Starbreeze
                      Participant

No comment. πŸ˜‰

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

This was two months ago. You forget posts after two hours.

Not always usually just when I’m at work and have to really be careful. I’m wondering when they are going to block the Windstone sight all together.

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

*hugs DM* Its okay buddy. We understand eachother…until we forget πŸ˜†

Bob

yes we do but don’t worry eventually EVERYONE here will also be suffering from old timers

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.