fbpx

I Found One!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I Found One!!

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

skigod377 wrote:

AEEIIIII!!! My emerald sun dragon got here!!! He is lovely! A chip on the claw… which I am actually gonna try to fix (Help me Whippet!!!) but other than that…perfect!! He even gave me half off shipping since im military~!~ (He is a Vietnam vet!!) I HIGHLY recommend that shop!! I will def use them again for some regular peices. πŸ˜€ Thank you again, DDVM!!

Sweet. That kinda sucks it has a chip in it.

Lokie
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

AEEIIIII!!! My emerald sun dragon got here!!! He is lovely! A chip on the claw… which I am actually gonna try to fix (Help me Whippet!!!) but other than that…perfect!! He even gave me half off shipping since im military~!~ (He is a Vietnam vet!!) I HIGHLY recommend that shop!! I will def use them again for some regular peices. πŸ˜€ Thank you again, DDVM!!

Congrats, even with the chip, sounds like a great deal πŸ˜€ Sounds like your collection has grown since you first posted your pictures πŸ™‚

Skigod377
      Participant

I was so happy to have it after my windstone hiatus that the chip didnt bug me at all… which is unusual!! πŸ˜† Im gonna take pics once all my new arrivals get here. Im so excited!

Congrats, ski! I’m glad it worked out (even with the chip).

Maria
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Congrats, Ski. I just wonder what a Vietnam vet is doing collecting Windstones… Maybe they were his wife-s.

Skigod377
          Participant

He works at the store πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

Ooohhh. That makes a difference. πŸ˜†

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.