fbpx

I Found One!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I Found One!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

ddvm wrote:

Congrats! I’m glad I made somebody’s day! πŸ˜€ He’s probably going to wonder why he is getting so many calls!

He said, “Dang…these green ones have been flying off the shelves the last couple days!!” I think thats the last one he had. I figured you cleaned him out pretty good!! πŸ˜†

Skigod377
      Participant

Good sniping DDVM… you got me! mouse wizards

Sorry, just realized I sniped you. I try not to look at the other bidders if I really want something so I don’t feel guilty. Just remember – oriental sun dragon, oriental sun dragon….

Skigod377
        Participant

ddvm wrote:

Sorry, just realized I sniped you. I try not to look at the other bidders if I really want something so I don’t feel guilty. Just remember – oriental sun dragon, oriental sun dragon….

πŸ˜† No hard feelings. It does not bug me. You had more money πŸ˜‰

good find. Gosh ski and ddvm, what do you do…surf ebay allll day to find weird hidden stuff like that?

Skigod377
          Participant

whippetluv wrote:

good find. Gosh ski and ddvm, what do you do…surf ebay allll day to find weird hidden stuff like that?

Ummmm….yes? πŸ˜† TFsculptures found it, too. I was sooo stoked. I thought it would just be a battle between me and TF, but Nooooooo…DDVM has to come in and mess me up!! πŸ˜†

Jodi
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

The man I have been talking to is Gregg at Daystar Boutique. The number is: 216-228-4522. Actually, I remembered this morning where I found the website – here! Big duh! But in my defense I had emailed him a couple of months ago and had been doing a lot of just surfing the net. They are in Ohio: http://www.shopdaystar.com/

OMG 😯 I think I just scored an Emerald oriental sun dragon for $140.00 😯 He described it as the oriental with the ball in his mouth. When he told me the price, I almost fell out of my chair! and then bought it. Thats regular production cost!! Thank you for the link!!

That’s actually cheaper. The Ruby sells for $167.

I surf when I’m on the phone talking to people 😳 but I found them and was lurking behind the scene….I have to admit I was hoping no one else would find them and post the link. It’s really nice to let other people know but I was feeling 😈 So to deal with the guilt I posted the link to Astral Castle to overset my evilness over the mice!

Tiffany
              Participant

well sounds like i missed out double today, geez. lost the mice.. my dad was actually going to outbid you folks for me ( i was at work), but he has dial up and he was too slow. i really didn’t need to hear another deal on the emerald sun either! i just lost one to someone at a shop last week… 150 it was there….i called back to buy it and someone bought it for their honey for valentines day, a day before i called! the store owner was going to hold it for me but she was like, theres no need to worry, noone has ever had ANY interest in that thing! i was actually going to call daystar- had em bookmarked next for hunting- this thursday when i had my paycheck to try them for the emerald sun, but too late again! gee freekin willikers! sigh! day late and a dollar short lately! well, maybe thats hope that there is still one out there for me somewhere, all i want is him in emerald, i’m not greedy for the peacock, just gimme an emerald! πŸ™

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

The man I have been talking to is Gregg at Daystar Boutique. The number is: 216-228-4522. Actually, I remembered this morning where I found the website – here! Big duh! But in my defense I had emailed him a couple of months ago and had been doing a lot of just surfing the net. They are in Ohio: http://www.shopdaystar.com/

OMG 😯 I think I just scored an Emerald oriental sun dragon for $140.00 😯 He described it as the oriental with the ball in his mouth. When he told me the price, I almost fell out of my chair! and then bought it. Thats regular production cost!! Thank you for the link!!

Where did this come from?? This is the guy that sold me my Emerald Emperor and Mother dragon right after they retired!! I think his name was Greg. He was a very nice man!!

Congrats on the win and find.

Skigod377
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Ah yes, you are right… I had a %25 off coupon and it came to $140 with the discount.

Bob

very good sales are so nice

Jodi
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Ah yes, you are right… I had a %25 off coupon and it came to $140 with the discount.

Oh, right. Gotcha.

Skigod377
                        Participant

AEEIIIII!!! My emerald sun dragon got here!!! He is lovely! A chip on the claw… which I am actually gonna try to fix (Help me Whippet!!!) but other than that…perfect!! He even gave me half off shipping since im military~!~ (He is a Vietnam vet!!) I HIGHLY recommend that shop!! I will def use them again for some regular peices. πŸ˜€ Thank you again, DDVM!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.